myspace??

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
somebody has tried to create a myspace account using my email addy!! its trying to get me to verify the account by clicking on the link included. i have neither clicked or replied to the admin address to let them know because it might be something dodgy. ppl are trying to add me. does anybody know about anything dodgy associated with this type of thing?

there should be a link on myspace to report something like this... but you are right not to click on a link from an e-mail address...

could you go onto myspeace and create your own account now so that this other person can't?

myspace is full of hackers and scams, u need to be careful with security. sometimes false windows can pop up and steal ur password, and send out fake bulletins to ur friends to get them to do the same thing. email tom at myspace or go on the forum there and enquire about it.

trixipaws said:
myspace is full of hackers and scams, u need to be careful with security. sometimes false windows can pop up and steal ur password, and send out fake bulletins to ur friends to get them to do the same thing. email tom at myspace or go on the forum there and enquire about it.

whos tom??

when i first signed up i wonderd who tom, was coz he id allready in my friends! lol!

thats 2 people trying to use my email to sign up to myspace :evil: :evil:

how do i get in touch with this tom bloke??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back