Nearly POAS time *looks scared*

Emily0505

Reaction score
:shock:

It nearly time for me to PAOS and I am feeling really weird about it this time round. The last 3 months when I've done a hpt, I've felt fine about it but this month I'm dreading it and I just don't know why!

I do get down when I see a BFN but not to the extent that I would never want to test again, but that's kinda how I feel right now! Maybe, I just feel safe in my little bubble of 'you might be' and if I poas then it's a pretty definite 'you're not'

Anyone else get this or understand where I'm coming from? BTW I am fully aware that there are many poas addicts here, who may well think I'm a crazy fool!!! :slap:

XX

Ahhhh good luck! I have poas addict. Maybe your nervous because this might be your BFP,I hope so Chico! Good luck xxx

I hope that's why! I really and truly thought I would be a POAS addict, never thought I'd feel like this about it- it's horrible. Am I or aren't I is all I can think about but I feel so awful about doing the test!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! Is all I can say really!

Thx for your reply hun (even though I'm sue you think I'm some sort of weirdo who hates poas! hehe! :) )

XX

Good luck. When are you testing?x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Ah not at all, poas is a nightmare I hated doing it before I got a bfp, then kept poas even though i had a bfp...why!?!
But since I have mc'd I'm on a three week wait so I think Mmm if I had a bfp is it a new bfp or god forbid hcg hormone from last pg. Pah!

Maybe you are so fingers crossed for you. I'm feeling v.positive forself but the idea of poss fills me with dread!
Xx

I'm not 100% sure when I'll test. I have varied cycle length from 28-33 days. If I have a 28 day cycle AF should be due tomorrow/sunday but could be anything up til next Thursday if I go 33 days!

But regardless, the time to poas draws near and I'm dreading it! It's awful to feel like this, I should be filled with anticipation and excitement, but I just feel, well, worried I guess. It's a weird feeling and I don't like it and I wish it would go away! :sad:

XX

It is only natural thay you feel like that because you want it so much, do you have any symptoms? xxx

I have had very sore bb's (which I normally get before AF) but they are waaaaay more sore than normal- everything hurts them... had a cuddle with Oh and I actually cried out in pain, walk down the stairs too quick and that hurts and... I was just cleaning the bath and that hurt them too LOL! Felt sick yest morning but fine today. So tbh nothing to get too over excited about I guess.

I do normally get brown spotting before AF and if she was going to arrive tomorrow, I would have it by now and nothing yet, but she may well not be due till Thursday in which case I wouldn't have it yet anyway! No other signs of imminent AF either.

XX

Your in a similar situation to me, im waiting for AF im late but not exactly sure whether im 1,2 or 3 days late. Ive had 1 BFN yesterday. FX she stays for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back