vickie

Reaction score
Hello all...my names Vicki and im 33 and 9 weeks pregnant with my fourth...yes fourth ( i must be mad lol) baby.

I have 3 daughters aged 14,12 and 2.

I have my first midwifes appointment tomorrow and will be booked in for my first scan,estimated due date is 1st September but guess the scan will confirm that.

Currently suffering all day sickness this time round and very very fussy with my foods and drinks,dont remember it being this bad with the girls and hoping it eases off soon :(

How do i get one of those baby counters? there are great i want one hehe

Hello and welcome! Wow fourth baby! You can be our chief advisor I think!!! This is my first little one. In terms of the little ticker things, I remember I just clicked on someone else's ticker and it took me to a website. And then you write in your dates etc. Then, you go to your user interface panel and copy out the URL...

Congratulations!

Thanks for the welcome :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy :clap:

I have figured the ticker thingy now woop woop

Yeah being my fourth im a dab hand at this now,although each pregnancy and birth have all been totally different so dont know what to expect to be honest.

Im dreading the whole ...we need to test for this this and this...due to my age!! I had that with my 2 year old...i was 31...not 51 for petes sake...hardly had any tests when i had my 2 eldest at 19 and 21.

Congrats and welcome! I don't think its to do with age, hon, we all have to have gazillions of tests, guess they've invented new ones since you had your first two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back