No idea whats going on... poss m/c poss dates wrong

girlygirl

Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself, as not been on here for 3 years or so...well not posted, but ive had the odd sneak!

Got 2 healthy children, then few weeks ago discovered i was preg again - huge shock! But I discovered i was preg as i was bleeding after what i though was a period but must have been a heavy implantation bleed, then a few days not bleeding to a few days spotting, some heavy. Then what i thought was 8 weeks i had lots of red blood. Called my midwife - who remembered me, lovely lady, and she sent me strait in for a scan. With my 1st preg i had alot of bleeding, red blood at 8 weeks and spotting, espec if had a busy hectic day. 2nd preg, had no bleeding.

At the scan they asked if i was sure on dates, which i was 100% only time we had umprotected was on day 8 of cycle (which b4 babies was too early to conceive for me) Not had a period tho for nearly 3 years due to breastfeeding and falling preg while feeding then periods only returned 4 months ago, so cycle v different now. Anyhows tmi!!
Baby measured 5 weeks and couldnt see a heartbeet, which is expected at such early stage, or if my dates were correct the baby stopped growing at 5 weeks and the bleeding was the start of a m/c. Could see a sac and fetus but couldnt say anymore. Got to return in another week now, a long wait. I still feel nausious, tired but no more blood, no sore boobs. Im v confused.

Thinking it is a m/c but then why no more blood? and why am i still tired? Anyone had simular?

you can have a missed mc and it show like this, however it could also be with irregular periods that its just too early am keeping fingers crossed its too early for you and dates not right xx

Thanks, yes part of me wonders if i m/c early then caught again, or its just a missed misscarrage, or just very wrong on dates, which i think is impossible, i id known for 3 weeks nearly b4 the scan.
Im thinking its a m/c but then im still nauseous and sleepy. Another week is a long time to wait to know. Although i think i already know that it stopepd growing at 5 weeks.

Thanks, yes part of me wonders if i m/c early then caught again, or its just a missed misscarrage, or just very wrong on dates, which i think is impossible, i id known for 3 weeks nearly b4 the scan.
Im thinking its a m/c but then im still nauseous and sleepy. Another week is a long time to wait to know. Although i think i already know that it stopepd growing at 5 weeks.

dont give up hope yet, just be prepared in case it is bad news am keeping alll my fingers and toes crossed for you it isnt though and next week will be lots of smiles will be thinking of you xxxx

Hi. I sympathise with what you are going through. Try to just get through the next week and see what the scan brings.
I went for a scan after a second lot of bleeding and losing clots. I was convinced I had lost it. But there it was bouncing away.
I know it's a worrying time, but just take it easy, don't over exert yourself until you know for sure. xxx

Just try and think about the scan next wk and we will keep everything crossed for you xxxx

Thankyou for replys. Had a bit more brown blood today and yest. Our bodies do play tricks on us!
Was reading another post. where the sonographers said her dates were 3 weeks oit and baby slow growing. dont know how accurate these scans are really. The fact that i have blood is a good sign! Meanssomethings happenning i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back