No Scan Pic!!!

beth3735

Reaction score
I have had 3 scans up until now and still not got at least 1 scan picture. Im gutted. With my girls i had at least the 12 week and 20 week scan pics.
I want to be able to see baby in a picture but just cant, luckily i have a doppler and i have to admit i have got in the habit of listening everyday.

I wont get my first scan picture till the 1st October. :(

Has anyone else not getting or got a scan picture till the 20 week scan?

Where we are in Spain, they don't give you scan pictures at all... so if you want one you have to go privately and even then you need to ask them if you can have one.

I would ask the sonographer for a photo at your next scan, maybe your local hospital will only give them if requested and try and save money on the chance that some mums will forget to ask for one.

Alternatively pay for a private scan and get one that way. :)

We had to buy a voucher for £3 from a machine right outside the door at the 12 week scan (They tell you not to buy until you have been scanned though). I didnt get any with the first 3 scans at the EPU though.

i got pics for both my 12 and 20 week scans..... there was a machine near where we went in that u have to pay £2 and u get two shots.... i got £8 worth so got 4 copies of each shot so we could pass out to family members

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back