Nursery Furniture

BabyMagic

Reaction score
Yay - it looks like that LO is finally getting her own room!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Where did you get furniture for your nursery? I would like the best quality (cost is irrelevant).

I have always liked white furniture with a bit of wood at the tops etc...

Thank you for your replies in advance.

I'm not one to recommend furniture because I was an Ikea cheapskate for everything apart from the cot. I'm really into oak and got a Mamas and Papas solid oak cot to go with the oak cupboard, shelves and drawers from Ikea.

However, if money had been no object I would have quite liked this...

http://www.twoleftfeet.co.uk/v8-cosatto024.jpg

It's white with oak trim.

I would definitely recommend having a look at mamas & papas - we got our furniture from there and are very pleased with it. If I recall, they do a wood & white mix but I can't remember the name of it. Check on their website :D

daftscotslass said:
I'm really into oak and got a Mamas and Papas solid oak cot to go with the oak cupboard, shelves and drawers from Ikea.

This is exactly what we've done :)

I LOVE the mamas and papas Summer House collection.
Just beautiful xxx

We got ours from Kidsmill via Kiddicare which you can buy online from Kiddicare OR direct from Kidsmill. This is it:

P1090567.jpg

Wardrobe:
P1090564.jpg

Dresser/Changing Table:
P1090556.jpg

Cot:
P1090547.jpg

Storage/Toy Box:
P1090557.jpg

http://kidsmill.com/

We've brought the Modensa range from Mamas and Papas. I love it. Another benefit if having it from mamas and papas is they deliver, build and take all the rubbish away with them (worth the extra just for that me thinks!)

One bit of advice though, when they get teeth get those plastic protector things on the tops of the bars. Our beautiful, expensive cot that was supposed to do two babies has chobble marks all round the top :wall:

Daniel's Mummy said:
We've brought the Modensa range from Mamas and Papas. I love it. Another benefit if having it from mamas and papas is they deliver, build and take all the rubbish away with them (worth the extra just for that me thinks!)
:

Kidsmill do that too! So fantastic isn't it! They were so professional. Came all the way from Holland, wearing little clogs and even took them off at the bottom of the stairs before going into the nursery :D

I bought ours from babies r us. It's from the Vermont range and is white with a small amount of wood at the tops and on the handles. I think it is good quality and is reduced at the moment. x

I love my mamas and papas cot but delivery from them was far from straightforward for us. Told us it would be 4 days, took closer to 6 weeks and that was after a stonker of a letter and a formal apology from them.

But it's very pretty :lol: .

Thank you for your replies.

DebbieM - great that you responded as I remembered seeing your lovely furniture but couldn't find the thread anymore!!!! I think I am going order the same as yours, they look fab!!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back