only 3 more months

HelenJ

Reaction score
Is there anyone who is also going to TTC in july this year? :dance: My hubby wants to try from august but then with my cycle it will the end of august so I will try from July meaning (if I do get pregnant) I will conceive around end of july/beginning of august.

Maybe it is nice to set up a support group for anyone who is TTC anytime soon :)

I'm not hun but wishing you luck :dust:

thank you so much for the replies. At the moment I am really really depressed, we are WTT because of our move in January/februari but I don't want to wait! Two of my good friends are already pregnant and 4 others I know too. It is so frustrating. I know I am about to ovulate in a few days and tried to trick my hubby into having unprotected sex last night (hope you don't judge me for saying that), but it didn't work he said it would be far from ideal if I were to get pregnant this month and that we should wait to have unprotected sex (in my fertile phase of the month).

I know 3 more months is not a lot but it feels so long, I am really desperate I think. Am I going crazy?

i totally understand the frustration in waiting we have a few reasons we need to wait
1 we have an holiday in july
2 my husbands 30th in august
3 we have no room for another baby haha

little about me i have 4 children dd10 ds8 dd6 ds2 our youngest is still in our room we have only got a 3 bed house and we cant put our youngest ds in with our oldest as our oldest is disabled he has global delay a.d.h.d and possible autism so he can be unpredictable and can be dangerous so is never left alone with young children or animals his meds for adhd do keep him calmer and makes him not be impulsive but we only medicate him for school time as we feel we can control him at home we just have to have eyes everywhere haha so we are waiting to see if social services can help us convert our loft space we need this doing if we have another child or not(we didnt know how severly disabled my son was when we ttc our youngest) so we can always put our youngest in with the girls but not recommended due to there ages and i cant just ask the council to move me as we own our home other option we have is cut our bedroom in half so my son can have his own room but it would be a tiny room or we could save for about 10 years to be able to afford a loft conversion :( its all a waiting game really i would give up my own room before moving though i live on a square and it feels like our own little community which is very rare these day everyone looks out for each others kids and no cars go wizzing by and my girls have some great friends which i dont want to take away from them so there is my story

i totally understand the frustration in waiting we have a few reasons we need to wait
1 we have an holiday in july
2 my husbands 30th in august
3 we have no room for another baby haha

little about me i have 4 children dd10 ds8 dd6 ds2 our youngest is still in our room we have only got a 3 bed house and we cant put our youngest ds in with our oldest as our oldest is disabled he has global delay a.d.h.d and possible autism so he can be unpredictable and can be dangerous so is never left alone with young children or animals his meds for adhd do keep him calmer and makes him not be impulsive but we only medicate him for school time as we feel we can control him at home we just have to have eyes everywhere haha so we are waiting to see if social services can help us convert our loft space we need this doing if we have another child or not(we didnt know how severly disabled my son was when we ttc our youngest) so we can always put our youngest in with the girls but not recommended due to there ages and i cant just ask the council to move me as we own our home other option we have is cut our bedroom in half so my son can have his own room but it would be a tiny room or we could save for about 10 years to be able to afford a loft conversion :( its all a waiting game really i would give up my own room before moving though i live on a square and it feels like our own little community which is very rare these day everyone looks out for each others kids and no cars go wizzing by and my girls have some great friends which i dont want to take away from them so there is my story

Dear Midnight,

I am so sorry to hear your story is must be very hard for you to cope with all of this:hug: I almost feel guilty for writing down my story which is really nothing compared to yours. Isn't there any council money you can get for our loft extension??? Or remortgage and get the extra money you have on your house free to pay for the extension?

Will you be having another baby when it really is a challenge already? I really hope your situation will work out for you anytime soon.

Really thinking of you.

Many hugs

BTW : Hubby and I just spoke tonight and we decided we are going TTC from June instead of August, this means we can still move (even if this is a bit delayed) and meaning less waiting for me:dance::yay:

oh helenj no dont feel guilty for you story we will be fine im a sucker for a baby haha the next will be the last my husband is only the biological father to our youngest so he would like 1 more the morgage is maxed out we bought when it was 100% mortgage and putting a loan will put more strain on finances if you know what i mean worse come to the worse we will divide our room we have 2 windows in our room so getting building permission will be easy and most work could be done ourselves im a dab hand at diy lol social services say we are 2nd on the list to be considered i dont hold out hope of us getting it though as its not for the my disabled son it because of him, when my youngest is bigger my eldest would be less liekly to be able to hurt him so then they can share a room but untill then its a no go i know that my son would hurt some1 on purpose he just doesnt understand he has never hurt any of the girls we just know he can be unpredictable with school incident i supose they cant watch him as much as we can at home, but he is getting there and i consider myself lucky to have a special needs child as the rewards are really special he is a great kid and can make a whole room laugh only problem i have with him at the mo is he has a boob obsession which i cant get him to shake :S but life is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back