Opinions plz

abcd1234

Reaction score
I'm having HUGE difficulty coming up with names atm :( nothing has jumped out at me for ages and it's got to the point where i've been actively avoiding name conversation.
So anyway my scan is on wed and we find out the sex, i really want to e able to start calling my baby something after this and i have a couple of names i've had in my head from the start but i'm not tooo sure of so i was wondering what you guys thought. I'm 99% certain it's a boy so i've been thinking boys names mainly
BTW his surname will start with an N
So far i have

Leon and William

His middle name will ether be Phillip (after his daddy, i want soem connection), Angus (my dad) Or Lawrence (his daddy's dad) but i'm aware that wont all go together

any suggestions???

I love William :cheer: I wanted to call Jack that but we gave him it as a middle name instead.

Leon is also a nice name but I prefer William.

I think William Angus sounds good :D

I prefer William as well! I think William Angus or William Lawrence sounds good :cheer:

I like William and I think any of your middle names will go well with it.

I prefer Leon.

I personally don't want to call my bump by a name as by the time the baby is born everyone will be calling it that and I might of changed my mind or decide that name doesn't suit it. My friend called her baby Austin and I was totally honest with her, even after he was born that I didn't like it and she admitted she didn't like it either, but she was stuck with it as everyone was calling him that as a bump (her OH liked it and told everyone and she liked it at first too so it was ok, but she hate's it now and didn't like it when he was born but was stuck with it).

I prefer Leon too

William is too old fashioned for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back