OPK users, help ?

holly;

Reaction score
i've had another +OPK..

Tuesday: CD14 i did an OPK just gone 12, quite dark but not as dark as the control line. i did an OPK just gone 4, darker than the control line. +OPK

Wednesday: CD15 i did an OPK just gone 12, dark as the control line. i did an OPK just gone 4, quite dark but not as dark as the control line. +OPK

Thursday: CD16 i did an OPK just gone 12, i'd say the line was 'medium' there was a line but it wasn't dark compared to the lines i'd had before, i wouldn't say it was as in like, just there because there was a line, but not as dark as i'd had previously or as dark as the control line. -OPK

Friday(today): CD17 was out shopping, went to the loo and when i wiped it was obvious i had EWCM, checked myself.. yup deffinately EWCM. confused as i got a -OPK yesterday decided to do an OPK when i got home. tried not to drink much, waited until i needed to pee (was 8 o'clock).. let it 'cool' like you have to with the ebay ones. dark as the control line +OPK

i've read on here quite a bit people with cheap ebay OPK saying that they got a line for a day/2 and that they've had -OPK since, and that loads of people never get a 'true' line as dark/darker than the control line. so the -OPK i recorded may infact be as dark as the before mentioned people get and take as their +OPK, in which case it'd count as 4days +OPK so far

last month i had a slow rise after i had OV, not a shooting, huge difference that was obvious OV had happened, it was up by 0.2 a day for 2days (check my chart) yet i've had a +OPK since Tuesday and only today has my temprature risen to 36.5, from 36.4 the past two days.

if i hadn't had AF show and i was getting this many +OPK i'd be convinced that i was PG as i know that you can pick up pregnancy on OPK sometimes. but AF was here, after a 15day LF (i don't know if it's normal for me to have a 15day LF or not yet as it was my first cycle charting) so everything was on time basically.

i started using the OPK because i wanted to know when i was OV'ing as it's more precise than getting your lines 3days after OV'ing from FF because then it's abit late to start BD because it was 3days ago and there's no chance.. but they've just confused me, even more than before, which is a hella lot :(

anybody got any ideas..

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: about sums me up right now.

No idea hun! Sorry :think: Didn't want to read and run tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back