Our baby girl Nevaeh :0)

MrsHakaxjdx

Reaction score
Well i dont know where to begin :)

I was due last wednesday 14th sept, i had a sweep on this day. Thursday, friday i did the normal nursery and school runs.
Friday night at 10pm i went to go to the toilet and water just trickled down my leg, my oh chased me upstairs with the mop :dance:
My friend/neighbour was my other birthing partner, she began to make her way from being at Blackpool illuminations. When she was back i went to her house, breathed through the contractions i totally felt fine. Took the kids to my mums about half 12.

I was tagged on facebook by my friend at half 1 in the morning as when i first got there. The midwife confirmed that my back waters had gone and that i was 4cm:wave: i was totally fine my contractions where irregular. she told me to get in the bath so i enquired about the pool, knowbody was in it so we moved into that room.

The room and pool was complete heaven, so relaxing. i got in and within 10 minutes my waters popped in the water, it was funny because it made my body jolt forward and took me under. After that the midwife went to make my oh and friend a brew. i had an almighty contraction and just started pushing her head was out. I was screaming get her back,her head. My oh and friend was just staring at me they had no idea. The midwife run in as i was having another contractions and i caught her underneath me. The midwife was so shocked bless her, apologising because she had no delivery stuff out.

It was a great experience in the pool and the gas and air helped to :lol: we had to wait for the placenta to stop pulsating before my oh could cut the cord. Once that had stopped and she was took away from me to be cleaned and weighed, i was helped out of the pool. I had to sit on a seat and wait for my placenta to deliver naturally.

Nevaeh was weighed as a chunky 9lb 6.5oz at 2.42am :dance:

No stitches, just a graze :whistle:

Absolutly perfect, went home at dinner to my little men :dance:

Congratulation hunny, you did brilliant, well done :) x x

OMG what a lovely birth story!! Massive congratulations to you and well done, what a trooper! ;) xx

bloody hell...what a pro...well done :) xx

If all births were such a breeze, we'd all have a football teams worth of babies!! Congratulations Hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Oh my god, you make it sound so simple! Lucky you, and home in time for tea aswell!

Congratulations! Nice to read such a quick easy birth!

Wow! I'm so jealous of your birth! What a lovely experience for you all - you must be so pleased! What a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl too! :love:

Congratulations hun, what a great birth story! Glad you're both doing well! Nevaeh was a name I liked for a girl too :)

Well done that was a brilliant birth story, I'm glad it went so well for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back