Parent facing buggy?

KJL

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good parent facing buggy/stroller? I'd like to get a buggy that has the option of facing both ways. I will use it for Layla and for baby no. 2 (when he or she comes along in the future). I'm not really a fan of the bugaboo so don't fancy that. I'd like something that's not too heavy or fussy to fold down. I had a peek at the icandy apple but I have read a lot of bad reviews about it so i'm back to the drawing board. :roll:

We had a Quinny Buzz. That can go both ways. It has the gas mechanism so it's easy to open up but it is quite heavy to lift in and out of a car boot.

I have a loola streety and love it, you can get it in argos now but kiddiecare have better prices.

You get a infant carrier car seat in with the price too that fits directly on the chassis for baby number 2.

Definate one hand no fuss fold too.

Iv got a Silvercross linear freeway, it can face away or towards me!! I LOVE IT. Best buggy iv used, and I have another one too!

it has a chasis and seat unit, its not the smallest buggy in the world!! And isnt the smallest either. Go on www.mothercare.co.uk and search for linear!

I have a Buzz and I wouldn't recommend it as it doesn't go upright enough when parent facing - it has 3 positions when forward facing, but only 2 when parent facing. It weighs a lot and you have to take the seat unit off to fold it, so it isn't easy to fold either! It uunfolds easily, but is a pain to fold!

aramintalovegrove said:
I have a loola streety and love it, you can get it in argos now but kiddiecare have better prices.

You get a infant carrier car seat in with the price too that fits directly on the chassis for baby number 2.

Streety is my 5th buggy, only had it a week but i love it!!! :D:D Do you have any trouble with the bumper bar opening?

We've got the icandy cherry which I like a lot. We got it because it's light - we use buses a lot - and because the handle isn't too high as I'm only 4ft 10! We did have a problem with the front wheels when we bought it, but the shop replaced the chassis and told us that all new ones would have a different chassis.

littlepip said:
aramintalovegrove said:

Streety is my 5th buggy, only had it a week but i love it!!! :D:D Do you have any trouble with the bumper bar opening?

no not at all :think:

Leese said:
We've got the icandy cherry which I like a lot. We got it because it's light - we use buses a lot - and because the handle isn't too high as I'm only 4ft 10! We did have a problem with the front wheels when we bought it, but the shop replaced the chassis and told us that all new ones would have a different chassis.

I really like the look of that, saw the apple today in john lewis and thought it looked really smart.

aramintalovegrove said:
littlepip said:
aramintalovegrove said:

Ohh weird, it was fine for a few days, then i went to open it on monday and it just kept turning and wouldnt let me open it

littlepip said:
aramintalovegrove said:
littlepip said:
aramintalovegrove said:

Ohh weird, it was fine for a few days, then i went to open it on monday and it just kept turning and wouldnt let me open it

ours is stiff but I thought this was to stop LO from doing it, its open-able though, I will have a look tomorrow and report back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back