Please advise me!! Just feeling a little lost!

Jenko83

Reaction score
Sorry I am new to all this forum stuff.I was on the pill until 27th march. Had my usual monthly 19th march until 23rd.
Then had a bleed on the 29th march, quite heavy for a week (due to not taking pill anymore I guess). For the last week or so I have had slight stomach craps, back ache, sticky feel, needing to wee more. The last few days very sore nipples, today boobs very sore & achy. Not sure when my period would be due, so not sure when to test? If its still too early?

Any advice would be really appreciated

I'd take a test and then see the doc re the bleed a few weeks ago Hun x

Thanks. Just all a bit confusing. Been sat trying to work it out & think af would be due monday or tuesday. So could test. It is the bleed that is playing on my mind, thinking is there something else up or just have to wait a little longer

Thanks for advice x

Tested this morning bfn. Still feeling the symptoms. So confusing :(

I hate how confusing it can be, it's unfair. If you can just wait a bit longer until you think you should be definitely due and if AF still hasn't arrived do another test, but as you had an unexpected bleed it's probably best to see your gp just to see what it might be.

Thanks sarah7.
Stomach cramps & back ache at the moment, so many af is on the way.
It is so hard playing the waiting game isn't it, when you want something so bad.

Yeah think will wait a few days & if af hasn't arrived will test again, hope for a bfp.
If I get a bfn will see the doctor.

I'm out! AF found me :(
Fingers crossed for next cycle.

Good luck to everyone x

Don't give up hope hun!

As hard as it is to not ttc, try not to think about it too much and let nature take it's role.

I never used anything for like 4 years, never actively ttc, but no reason why i shouldnt have got pregnant! Met my new OH was really happy, not used anything with him, 6 months down the line I was pregnant.
I just put it down to it'll happen when your ready for it to happen!!!

Good luck though chicken!! Keep your chin up! :D xxx

Thanks, trying not let it get me down to much. Haven't been trying long at all, so it happening so soon was complete hope.

I will keep your experience & advice in mind, will relax & trying to think about it to much. Will happen when the time is right :) xxx

Thanks, trying not let it get me down to much. Haven't been trying long at all, so it happening so soon was complete hope.

I will keep your experience & advice in mind, will relax & trying to think about it to much. Will happen when the time is right :) xxx

Just be at it like rabbits alllllll the time :p and enjoy it! Don't let it become a chore :) Best of luck with it all xxx:dance:

Just be at it like rabbits alllllll the time :p and enjoy it! Don't let it become a chore :) Best of luck with it all xxx:dance:

:) sounds like a great plan to me :D

Good luck to everyone x

sorry the witch got ya hun, I hope your cycles get more regular so you won't have to be guessing....FX for you next cycle...

Last edited:
Hey honey, didn't want to read and run... good luck got next cycle xxx

Last edited:

Good luck to everyone x

AF was quite heavy Tuesday (1st day) but then a lot lighter then I thought/expected to be, very dark in colour with some red, noticed some clear gooey discharge in it (sorry tmi) & already seems to be stoping. Could this implantation bleed? Or am I just hoping it is.

Sorry never notice this before with AF. Have been pregnant before but that was within weeks of coming of the pill, so never got AF in between. On pill many years before that.

Hope I am making sense x

Can anyone help with the above, don't mean to sound like a nag, just confused. Feel all over the place at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back