Plug??

Emmamb

Reaction score
I never lost my plug with my last baby till well into labour so forgotten wot it's like-anyway just been to toilet and tmi but wen I wiped there was some snotty stuff on the paper,no blood in it tho. Could this b the start of it? xx

I've never had a show either but I get the snotty stuff all the time so im not sure really.

That sounds like it, tho I've never had a show with any of my 3. I'd be so excited if I did lol x

I'm not gettin my hopes up to much but def not 'normal' discharge,it was a yellowy colour aswel. Typical if it's the start of labour cos my dh is back at work 2mrw and all kids at school/childminder so lookin forward to a day on my own lol xx

i keep getting this slimy stuff every now n then but its clear n its not every time i go to the loo. x

I lost some plug last week, it was snot like with a pinkish tinge, not that it's developed into anything exciting yet lol x

I lost part of mine it was snot like but had a small brown blob aswell. lol. lost it bout week and 1/2 ago. X

I've been niggling like mad for last few days and had a few nippy moments today-probably end up been overdue xx

That's wat i'm thinking everyone is like not long now she'll be here early and I reckon she'll stay in there until she is forced out lol. X

some lose bits of it weeks before dd but i've heard it grows back. I lost it all in one go with my 1st (5days before I had him) with my 2nd I lost it in pieces weeks before & then it finally came out whilst in labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back