Pregnancy food taste?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Ewww :shock: I just had pie and mash for tea.....well it actually just ended up mash and grave! It tasted horrible! TMI Like sick! I have eaten it a couple times before and never noticed, and my OH says it tasted the same as the other times? Also I cant eat marmite, I used to really love marmite on toast but it tastes really sweet and horrible now? Oooo and at my parents at the weekend I couldnt eat the piggys in blankets :cry: (sausages in bacon) they were horrible too and they are one of my favorite things!

Is everyone else finding stuff tastes really nasty?

(My OH says I can go get chips because I couldn't eat no pie heheee :cheer: thinking about it if I gets to get chips I might start not liking more things haha!)

hehehe!

I have had this with a few things. But thankfully chicken burgers and creme eggs are still just as yummy! :pray: :pray: Please please don't take these yummy things away from me! x

I have this, first off, I don't fancy Chinese or Indian takeaways anymore, but certain things just do not taste the same anymore. We always used to get a big pancake roll, I used to love it and now it tastes so weird! It's a good thing though, I only want to eat vegetables!

I can't eat cooked onions now and so OH hasn't been able to put them in food or I wouldn't eat it. He has to cook his onions separately to put in his pasta sauce :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back