Pregnant!

jk39317

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm new to this sight, I have just found out im pregnant I had my first miscarriage 10 years ago and a mmc 3 years ago went for my 12 week scan and my angel hadnt grown pasted 6 weeks, feeling very nervous knowing I've got a long wait ahead to make sure everything ok!
Just wanted to introduce myself it's nice to know not alone xxx

Hi congratulations !!!! I'm currently 5 w 5 days pregnant and after 2 mc I have been a wreck lol, the ladies on hear r amazing !!! X

Congrats sweetheart, I hope everything goes well for you with this pregnancy. How far along are you? x

I am about 4 weeks I think, so still very early
X

I'm 6+3 after 2 MCs and I freak all the time and I hate doing #2s. So far so good for me.

I wish you all the best and really hope you get your sticky bean this time.

Congratulations! I've been here since yesterday and so far the ladies on this site have been absolutely lovely :) And there are a few ladies here that can definitely relate to the anxious wait!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hope u do too!!!
Also I have a foot operation booked for the 10th of August, does anyone know if it's safe to have local anaesthetic when pregnant? X

From what I have heard local anaesthetic is safe while pregnant but if you are worried give your GP a quick call and I'm sure they will be happy to confirm for you :) x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back