Quinny Zapp Xtra - Rocking Black - Basket, Raincover & Adapters for Maxi Cosi CarSeat

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Hi girls, had this for about 2 months, maybe not even that long.. It's in fab condition, the only real wear you can see is on the wheels, which isn't much at all.. I have used the rain cover once, the basket was only put on a week ago, the adapters have never been used, and the frame is in great condition with 3 very very small marks, I have all of the original packaging and instructions.. Reason for selling is that it's just not right for me, it's a great all round light weight pram but I'm now going to go for a MacLaren.. Here is some info on the pram from the Quinny website

Product description
No matter what your plans are for the day, the Quinny Zapp Xtra gives you the freedom to take your child along in all-day comfort. That is because the seat is fully adjustable to face you or the world and easily reclines during your child's nap times. All-day comfort. Any way, your way.
The Quinny Zapp Xtra in a nutshell:

1. Quinny Zapp Xtra seat can be used from birth
2. Seat is forward and rearward facing
3. Seat has 3 forward and 2 rearward facing recline positions
4. Can be combined with a Maxi-Cosi infant car seat to create the ideal travel system
5. Suspension on rear wheels and on (double) front swivel-wheel
6. Comfortable seat unit
7. Includes: Sun canopy, raincover, shopping basket, and adapters for attaching Maxi-Cosi infant car seats
Dimensions:

Unfolded: 89x42x25cm
Folded: 81x59x102cm
Weight: 8.7kg

43457468.jpg

This is it in red, but just to show the different positions the seat can be used in, I will be posting some pics of the actual pram soon xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back