Rash, what should I do???

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby was unwell last week, Friday she was terrible, and had a rash on her tummy, took her to the walk in centre and they sent me to my GP who said she has tonsilloitus (sp?) and gave her penicillin (sp?)...by the next day she was a different baby, and has been fine ever since....

Today she has a rash on her chest/legs and also her face-small red spots whih ar rough to the touch. She seems fine, bit clingy but she is teething too so she has had some calpol and is active and happy with no temperature....

Should I take her to docs :think: I hve kept her off nursery today and stayed off work, nursery wont take her with a rash......

She could have a viral infection Keeley had a rash a few weeks ago when she had her viral infection.

I would go to your doctors just to check and give you peace of mind :)
Hope she's ok :hug:

Hiya

I'd do the glass test just to rule anything out really nasty and then check that book you get from the doctors when you are pg, they also give you another when baby is a certain age (I cant remember when)? I took Isaac to the HV once with a rash and she got the same book out that I had at home and diagnosed his rash with it!!! I thought at the time bloody hell I could have done that myself!!!!

You know the book...I think its got a preggers lady on the front and it tells you about everything, pregnancy, birth, feeding babies etc etc. Its got a list of rash descriptions.

I hope everything is ok.

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back