Really scared!!

phoebesmum

Reaction score
Hi all, im new here and im 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my 2nd child, I had some minor spotting last week and it lasted 4 or 5 days, Iv got an emergency early scan tomorrow and im really scared that its too early to see anything. Has anyone else been through a similar thing and had good results? really worried :( xxxx

Hi hunny welcome to tri-1
I had some spotting at 6 weeks hunny, i had a scan and they only found a yolk sac, i went back a week later and they seen baby and hb.
Goodluck with your scan and remember its still early days hunny x x

Thankyou for replying, im sick with worry. I just hope they can see anything, even if its just the yolk sac, just something to calm my nerves, i didnt have no pain or clots, just a few drops of blood but im still terrified. xxxx

Mine was just a red streak when i wiped, i was sick with worry too, i just want to give you massive :hugs: as its not a very nice feeling.
Ive got my fingers and toes crossed that everything is ok for you hunny, no pain or clots is a good thing. Lots of ladies on here have had spotting and they are in tri-2/tri-3 now. Keep us posted x x

I had spotting for about 3 weeks, ranging from browny to pink. I had 2 scans, one at 5 weeks (baby was too small to get a def measurement) and it was tiny, but could see the heartbeat. Went back 2 and a bit weeks later (after more cramping and spotting and baby was fine x Measured 8 weeks x Got my 12 week scan tomorrow x

Sometimes it can be bad, but I think the majority of cases everything is ok. I've known lots of ladies who have had spotting and all were fine x

If you're 5 weeks, you should be able to see the wee sac, and possibly a tiny little fetal pole :) x

I had a VERY VERY full bladder, so def try and have as full a bladder as possible to get the clearest pic xx

:hug: xx

Its really reassuring knowing im not the only one, Thanks hun, i feel abit better now iv spoken 2 some1. Im excited and nervous all at the same time lol. xxxx

hi Hunn i had some spotting at 4 weeks but no pain or clots. had an early scan just over a week ago for a separate reason had the yock sac but no heart beat and was 5weeks 2 days had a scan week later and heartbeat and featus seen. they may do a trans vaginal scan so will need an empty bladder for that one. will keep everything crossed for u xxx:hugs::hugs:

I didn't have a scan afterwards but I had some spotting for about a week around 8-9 weeks, and I've hit 20 weeks today :) FX for you hunni!!

Thanks ev1 for your lovely comments, its really helped. These mood swings dont help lol. 1 min im feeling positive about it and next i feel like crying and depressed, i know this is normal tho lol. Im just preying for tomorrow to have good results. i feel like im annoying every1 bcuz its all iv been tlking about for days lol. xxxxx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back