Results of my amnio

Dippy

Reaction score
Fo those who have been following this thread and wondering how things went, I have posted my news a little earlier but thought I would create a new topic just in case...After 10 agonising days (and I mean agonising!!) the midwife phoned this morning and the test results show that everything is 'normal'. As you can imagine, both myself and OH are over the moon, and feel like we have won the lottery. Thanks to all who have posted their good wishes over the last couple of weeks, it means a lot to know that so many people have been rooting for us!!

By the way, they could tell the sex of the baby from the amnio, and we are having a little girl. Went out at lunchtime for my first pink purchase, and it felt fantastic!!

That is absolutely fantastic Dippy, I am so pleased for you :D :D
Must be such a weight off your mind!

Brilliant news that you are having a lil girl as well.

Take care :clap:

Oh Dippy that is brilliant news, that must of been the longest week of your life. A little girl, Im having one too!!

A little girl wow, im so pleased it all went ok for you Dippy (HUGS)

me and my mum were both roooting for you dippy. i felt for you. im so pleased all is ok. go and get some more pink stuff and post some pics :D

I can't even begin to imagine what you must have been through but I am so happy for you hun that everything has turned out well. Congratulations on finding out it is a girl :D
Take care and may the rest of your pregnancy be completely worry free - you certainly deserve it to be.
xxxx
Stace

oh dippy that is brilliant new huns congratulations
and congrats on the little girl all this news i cant cope with it lol

Fab news Dippy.. what a relief for you both.. and another girl YAHAY!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

xx

Dippy that's fab news. I logged on to see how it went as soon as I got back from being away. That must be such a relief. I hope you have a lovely stress free pregnancy from now on :D

Thats fantastic news Dippy - It must be a huge weight off your shoulders!

Congratulations - Your having a beautiful
bcbbgirl.gif

Hope the rest of your pregnancy is worry free!

Dippy,

I'm soooo pleased for you both, the testing must have been such a decision in itself. The outcome is absolutly fantastic, congratulations, and a little girl, wonderful!!!!!
Time to relax and enjoy pink shopping, take care, thrilled for ya!!

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back