Right I'm lost

chellieboo

Reaction score
Sorry can't keep up with all these posts.....I've totally lost track of (1)who's testing, (2)whose tested and got BFN and (3)whose AF has arrived!!

somebody please fill me in!

In the meantime.....

Good luck to groups (1) and (2) and huge hugs to group (3) better luck next month
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

AF is due anytime from tuesday. I think this month was an early O month which would mean an early AF, so I will expect her early on in the week. Not sure when to test because if I'm rong AF might not be due until a week on monday and I dont want to waste tests.

Im on my 2 WW today, however i know it be a BFN as have not had much tiime to babydance as both very stressed at moment

:(

I finished taking the pill about a week and a half ago but my pill induced AF is still here :( It sucks, I want to start BDing like crazy :D

I am testing next Monday (5th). Another 8 days away (not 10 like my ticker says, because I O'd earlier this cycle) I am absolutely convinced I've got it this time. My bbs are still really sore, a week after O'd....it has done that twice before, both times ended up with a BFP. Damn this tww, I NEEEEEED to know!!!!!

Goodluck for Monday Fingers crossed

hope the 2ww passes quickly mum2be? and that it has a good conclusion

goodluck with the OPKs SkairdyKat

goodluck with your first month of TTC Mildly...hope bleeding stops soon

Goodluck for a week on monday Happybunny hope your sore (.)(.) means something!

xJodieloux hope your BFP today was just cos its too early and that AF stays away next week

and Fothers goodluck next week....really hope you've done it xxx

aww thanks Chellie...not long till you're testing....loads of luck!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back