Rio Laser hair removal system

GBLiz

Reaction score
has anyone tried these , they allegedly give salon laser results, at home?

I'm so fed up of epilating and shaving. Plus i dont get much time to put into upkeep of myself these days!

I read reviews online, and there were a lot of negative reviews, but i noticed they were all from people who used the laser once or twice and didnt see any results. I know that even in a salon it can take about 6 treatments over 6 months , so those reviews are pretty invalid.

They are expensive tho so i'm not sure whether to take the risk!

My mum and I were pondering this too.

Having dark hair sucks sometimes :( if only I was fair I wouldn't have to worry about it!

I've not tried laser removal. I was put off by people saying it can age your skin. Not sure how true that it. But I was advised it's only semi permanent.

I'm having electrolysis at the moment and it KNACKS! It's also expensive, but necessary. One thing I will advise is if you have dark, thick or fast growing hair never never never wax or pluck. Biggest regret of my life.

i use a silk-epil epilator...but my leg hair grows back literally within 2 days rather than weeks. Same when i wax. When i have false eyelashes they grow out in under a week. A beautician had a look and said i must have some freaky fast hair metabolism that it regrows so quick. :( so even if the laser works for other people i may be too freaky for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back