Scared to death

Scaredmommy2be

Reaction score
I am pregnant 5 weeks 2 days and I'm currently lay in bed reading every horror story going that I'm losing this baby. We have lost 5 babies to miscarriage and one to ectopic where I lost my tube in the past and I'm having the most awful anxieties around this pregnancy. I know that's normal but I'm so scared. Today I've had old blood when wiped and I'm so convinced I'm going to lose our baby I've worn a pad in my knickers it's madness I can't stop crying I've told hubby to leave me if I lose this one it's so sad and such a scary tome sorry

I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way. I understand the anxiety, I’ve had 2 miscarriages and I’m also a nervous wreck. I think you just need to take one day at a time and try to enjoy being pregnant. Regardless of what happens we are pregnant now. I hope it all works out for you. Have you had any testing done? X

Your feelings are entirely valid, and it's essential to reach out to your healthcare professionals for guidance and reassurance. You're not alone in facing these anxieties, and many people have been through similar situations.
Speaking of difficult times, my grandpa recently passed away, and I'll be attending his funeral soon. Moments like these remind us of the fragility of life and the importance of support from loved ones.
Our family has been exploring the idea of aquamation as an eco-friendly alternative to traditional burial methods. It's a choice that aligns with our values of sustainability. It's interesting how life events can lead us to consider new perspectives and options.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back