Scary vivid dreams!

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Last ngiht and the night before I have been having really vivid and scary dreams.
Last night I dreamt I was playing with my son and then my waters broke everywhere at 31 weeks and had to be rushed to hospital.
then the night before i had a dream i went to my scan next week and they saw babys cord was wrapped around her neck and had to do emergency ceserian :S
Really freaked out as I had about 3 dreams I was pregnant the month I concieved.
anyone else getting this?

I never normally dream atall, but since being pregnant ive been getting really vivid dreams, a few scary ones but I tend to forget them! The only one I really remember was in the dream, i woke up and couldnt find the baby! she wasnt in the cot or the moses basket or the bouncer and i was running around trying to find her.. and then as i was running around, i saw my reflection in the tv and realised i was still pregnant LOL

wtf haha thats so wierd lol!
i hate wierd dreams, proper freak me out lol

I dream like this in pregnancy too - it's really weird but I think pretty common too _ ahh the jhoys of being pregnant eh girlies!! x x x

I Haven't had any horrible ones, just vivid labour and baby dreams! So wierd. Hope I don't get horrible ones I hate nightmares! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back