Shivery shivery cold

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Anyone else feel all brrrr at the mo? I know it's Feb but I'm not normally this rubbish at warming up!!

Also I have lost 3lbs overnight - is that usual? It must be all the energy LO is using to grow awww!

Oh yes!!! im at cold all the time, it doesnt help as today i am round my mums waiting or someone to come and fix her door, but she has a 3storey house and takes ages to heat up, so im under her huge blanket!!

also i have lost 6lbs so far this pregnancy :) so think it can be normal

hope you warm up soon.. :)

Aw Kelly bless you under that blanket!! Hope it's working for you! Grab a mug of tea or something - that's what I'm about to do! Roll on the spring eh!

Phew to losing weight being normal! xxx

Damn...I've gained 5 lbs. Then again, to get rid of my nausea I just ate and ate and ate! I cant regulate my temperature at all, one minute cold, the next roasting. Hey Ho, just have to go with the flow....

Yep, I'm cold a lot of the time, especially in the evenings when I'm really tired. Have also lots nearly half a stone this pregnancy, because I've been off my food. Am sure its normal! x

I have also gained :-( Only about 3lbs though, like you Tracey I need to eat to deal with the sickness x

I'm cold a lot too. I was trying to lose weight before I fell pg, and I've lost about 7lbs in 3 weeks, not trying to lose it though! x

flugel I was trying before preg too but nothing shifted not even after the running! But now it seems it's falling off a bit - so strange! I have a loss of appetite this week and the nausea is ramping up so I think this explains it. I'm on the snackajacks to kickstart a bit of appetite. And forcing myself to eat for baby and also to stop sickness.

I was the same sunnygirl! I had lost a few pounds but now it seems like my metabolism is in overdrive! Im hungry all the time :( I eat ginger nut biscuits when I feel sick, they work a charm :) x

So glad you mentioned this cos I've been freezing ever since I found out I was pregnant, which is really odd as I really don't feel the cold normally and before falling pregnant would have braved arctic winds to have a fag.
My office is freezing too and I sit there with a massive shawl on most of the time. My hot water bottle is my best friend now !

Sorry to go off topic but OOOOO Binzy i just realised we have the same due date :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back