Sicky baby

He had ready made SMA today, and was his usual waterfall of puke xxx

The ready made is recommended if they are constipated so don worry about that. I know friends of mine had problems with hungry baby powdered formula though.
Gutted he is still sick on the ready made, maybe he needs to try a different brand?

Well I have bought a couple of days with of ready made cow and gate stage one, will give that a go. See how he is. Will start it tomorrow morning . Fingers crossed less puke xxx

How did you get on with the cow and gate today? Thats what we started with then moved onto aptamil which suited her even better xx

He's had 3 c&g feeds, 1st one was usual loads of sick. And 2nd there was none, it was his bedtime bottle and I couldn't get a burp out him!!!! Usually he burps easy, then comes the sick, he actually fell asleep while I was burping him!!! Felt bad putting him to bed without a burp :( and he's just had his night bottle, no sick so far. But again he's sleeping so no burp out him, which he always does. He just falls straight back asleep. But I'm a bit worried he hasn't burped now :( xx

I find the normal c & g makes Kaiden sick too. Worth trying the comfort or anti reflux xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back