Silver Cross 3D pram

EmmaN27

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted some feedback from anyone that has or knows someone who has owned the Silver Cross 3D pram. I'm thinking about ordering the Coco Brown version this weekend as it is a good price and I know Silver Cross is a well known good quality brand.

Thanks
Emma
x

hey hun

i have the black version although not tested it out just yet!! but i have 2 friends who have had them and they said they were brilliant :)

the only downside i have heard so far is the car seat is bigger than most others and dont fit in every car!! so if you need the car seat check it fits ur car before you commit to anything

xx

I had the silver cross 3 but only really used it as a spare as I won a mamas and papas pram. The car seat is bigger but it means the baby is in it for longer. I found I wasn't keen on baby not facing me so used the other pram. Apart from that it was fine!

I have it in red and I live it! It's so easy to push and I think the pushchair folds quite small, it fits in the boot of my nans seicento!!

We went for the linear freeway as we live in countryside. But deffo agree on the car seat issue - it only just fits in my car which is a 5 door family car x

Ohh this is the pram we have!! BUT my hubbys gran bought it for us and is holding it hostage until baby is actually physically here.... !!!!!

I have the 3d in black and I love it , the only issue is the car seat and also when u have the car seat attached to the push chair the rain cover does not fit properly you need to buy a separate travel system raincover. I just use the one i got provided with it , the cover won't go over the whole pram but it keeps the baby dry. The pram is really easy to set up and is so easy to push . Xxxx

For anyone who has this pram, do u think it will fit in a ka boot ok? I really want this pram but my boot is tiny lol xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

For anyone who has this pram, do u think it will fit in a ka boot ok? I really want this pram but my boot is tiny lol xxxx

not sure hun, but i found the folded dimension sizes online for you so you can check the size of ur boot to see if it will fit :) i might check mine too as i havent as of yet even though its a little late with 3 weeks too go!!

width 38cm
length 40cm
height 102cm (assuming that when its not lying down)

Oh that's great thank u! Ill have to get the measuring tape out later and measure my boot lol xxxx

Thanks ladies, that's all very helpful information for me, going to go and order mine tomorrow! :)

x

I've got a 106 and it fits in the boot of that if that's any help?!

It fits in my bans seicento and I'm sure that will have a smaller boot than a ka

I would think a 106 boot would be about the same as my ka boot! :) although my sister has a red chico buggy which refuses to go in there lol xxxx

I loved my 3D.

I do agree with the issue of having to buy a separate raincover to cover the travel system when the carseat is on. I didnt like how AJ wasn't parent facing so would use the carseat. Though he was comfy in the pushchair and it lasted well. x

I didn't like to Coco Brown version when I went to see it in John Lewis and have decided to get the iCandy Cherry instead now! x

We bought the black jet silver cross 3d one a while ago. we tried it out in shop and i love it havnt had baby yet so not went out with it but i like the look of it :)

Hi ladies I've sold my silver cross now and I've come across the parasol that I no longer need. Is anyone after one in pistachio is brand new ( never used it I used my mamas and Papas pram instead) I have a picture should anyone want one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back