Sister is preggers!

TashaWink

Reaction score
Ah! Just found out my sister is pregnant again! Obviously i am very happy but she is kinda gutted! She had been on the pill but obviously due to being ill it didn't work properly! She had an etopic pregnancy in May/June and is now so worried bless her-as she only has one ovary left and does not want this to happen again!

She already has 4 children (3boys and 1 girl) but wasn't planning on having another for a while yet!

I'm excited for her though and i know once it has sunk in and she knows everything is safe and well she will be excited too! She did want to have children close together and now we will! :)

Ah bless her I can imagine it was a bit of a shock for her, but lovely your babies will be close in age. My SIL is also preggers and is 3 weeks ahead of me, we are so excited to be going through this together :) xxx

Aww bet once it sinks in and she is out of scary tri1 she will feel better, its lovely that you will have children close in age too :) hope everything goes well for her. Xx

Aaaww bless her. Am sure she'll be fine and congratulations, I know I'll love being a mummy but being an auntie is amazing too xxxxxxxxxx

I was the same, was on the pill and didn't plan on having any more as I had 3 boys already but didn't know taking antibiotics could stop the pill working right and ended up with another lil one, really love him to bits now but I sure as hell wont make that mistake again!

thanks everyone! she's said if this one goes full term-then thats it for her! :) i think she's more worried about having another ectopic but just waiting for the reassurance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back