Sleeping through the night

crackers24

Reaction score
LO has just turned 3 months and has started sleeping through the night with a record breaking 11 hours on wednesday night. Is this normal? If it is, should i wake her for a feed? Although i'm absolutely amazed and delighted im also a bit concerned. Thanks.

Wow! Well done LO!

She'll be fine :D Finlay does this sometimes too and then will go back to sleep after a bottle in the morning :D

I'm sure she'll be fine, keep an eye on her weight gain, and that she's making enough nappies... and enjoy!

Emms did this at 3 months - 5 months and then she started waking again! I think you might be lucky and have a great sleeper from now on or it may be a phase. Babies are capable of going without milk all night from about 3 months. Emms was just BF and she did it. Yay :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Yay - thats great
Josh is the same - has 6oz at 7pm then a last bottle of about 4oz at 8:30pm, then he'll sleep from 9am till 6am, have another feed and sleep again till 9:30am

Its great as its the only time he sleeps - i cannot get him to sleep during the day for love nor money - a couple of 10 minute naps is all he will have :wall: It makes for a VERY tiring day, but a lovely night :oops:

Blake has slept through the night since 3 weeks old, to start with i was concerned that he wasnt feeding for like 8 - 10 hours but as everyone says if he was that hungry he would wake and let us know so enjoy it hun :sleep: :sleep:

:shock: :shock: WOW!

everyones already answered but just thought id say WOW!!
Can i borrow him to teach Dylan a thing or 2? :lol:

Dont wake him !! Enjoy it!!!

Claire x

As others have said enjoy it.

Maia was exactly 3 months and 1 day old when she started sleeping through then she had a week of waking when she was about 5 months old then again at 7 months. I think these coincided with growth spurts or that's what I put it down to so when she woke in the night it was just her way of getting my body to produce extra milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back