so excited...

rachie29

Reaction score
OH is going to paint the nursery tomorrow, ready for the delivery the nursery furniture next week....

I know it is a bit early for some but I'm a bit Monica from friends and need to be organised.. also the spare room looks like a jumble sale with baby clothes and stuff everywhere. I really need to sort it out so I dont start buying things i dont need..... [/list]

Aww that is exciting :D

Our spare room looks like a bomb has hit it. It's supposed to be a computer room but everything gets dumped there all the time.

How exciteing for you :dance: . I cant wait to do ours and sort out all the stuff iv bought too.

yey, that is very exciting!!! I don't think you're early at all...I have already been out looking for nursery things!! :)

now seems a good a time as any rachie! I'd be doing the same if only I knew where i was going to be living when baby arrives :shock:

i miss out on this whilst im pregnant, we're only in a 1 bed flat at the moment and cant move til april at the earliest cos u have to be living there for a yr b4 u can transfer (its housing association). our rooms not that big either so we cant really seperate a bit off for the baby, the flats gona have bits n bobs everywhere when he/she arrives lol. but we do get to make up a nursery when we move into a 2 bed place which will be by next summer hoepefully, so we can sdave up and get it all done out really nice

Can't wait to start doing ours. We have loads to do. Gotta move 2 bedrooms around.. one of which is an office at the mo and the other which is a dressing/junk/gym room LOL. fun fun fun!

well the nursery looks great , OH has done a fab job... all the stuff that was in the 2nd room is either now in the office or our room.... house looks like a bombs hit but i dont care now cos its only for a week...

it suddenly seems so much more real!

youngmumtobe20 said:
i miss out on this whilst im pregnant, we're only in a 1 bed flat at the moment and cant move til april at the earliest cos u have to be living there for a yr b4 u can transfer (its housing association). our rooms not that big either so we cant really seperate a bit off for the baby, the flats gona have bits n bobs everywhere when he/she arrives lol. but we do get to make up a nursery when we move into a 2 bed place which will be by next summer hoepefully, so we can sdave up and get it all done out really nice

Us too.
And out contract expires 2 weeks before the baby is due. We haven't decided yet whether to move before or after... it depends on what we find...

But yes, it's exciting to prepare the nursery!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back