Starting nursery school

mags

Reaction score
My eldest is starting nursery school at our local school next month. She'll only be there for about two and a half hours, M-F so will she need a proper school uniform? They sent a letter mentioning the school colours and how I can buy the clothes at their shop... Hope some of you can help! Thanks!

I think you would have to ask. Aimees starting pre school next week too and I've bought her a uniform more really so she will think shes like her sister. The sell uniform for pre school but its not compulsory but they are all different.

When Jessica started nursery there were t=shirts and jumpers available. But we did not have to buy them. I bought 3 t-shirts and 2 jumpers but I wish I hadnt bothered with the jumpers. I think its good for them to have something that they can identify with nursery so that when they see it they know where they are going. Plus, they will be getting messy and such.

Its a personal choice though.

If it isn't compulsory then it will depend on what you want to do. My youngest wanted uniform so she could be a big girl like her elder brothers and it was nice to have clothes dedicated for nursery and messy painting etc and not getting her cute things ruined.

When my children started nursery they had to wear uniforms and we were given a list of what colour pants and jumpers etc to get! Did the letter not say anything else like "if you would like to get a uniform..." or uniforms are not compulsary!? Its silly that they didnt clarify things for you!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back