stoke pram... sun shade?

hayley

Reaction score
has anyone else got the stoke explorer? and if so what are you using to shade out the sun? none of the standard sun shaders fit it... the umberella that matches the pram cost £30 and i've been told it doesn't shade out much....

x

OOOOH, im so jealous, I love those stokke prams. Not sure about a sunshade though. I have a mothercare one for the buggy and it seems as if the jaws would open quite wide.

yea i fell in love with the stoke pram as soon as i saw it... i've tried a few of the shaders from mothercare to see if they fit but there's nothing on the pram to click the shader onto... very annoying. Just tried to order the umberella on the net and it comes to almost £35 with postage... mothercare have stopped doing the red (which is the colour i've got) :twisted:

x

i lurve the stokke pram but i posted it on here and every one took the mikky :(

not sure about a sunsade??? what colour pram you get??

dionne - i know! people either like it or hate it.. most people i know hate it but i fel in love with it - went for it in red...

i've tried to attach a picture below - hope it works - i've got the new born carry cot too so baby can lie flat...

still can't find anything to use a sun shader... going to end up with the umberella but fell sick paying £35 for an umberella

http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lx1781&b ... ,pusstokke

hi hayley how are you. not long now.

wish you and hubby all the best.

x

Thanks Davina - we're fine (me and bump) No not long for us now! just hope baby know that... fingers crossed i go on time - but the MW was saying only 20% of pregnancies come on time...

sarah - yes it turned out to be an expensive buy after we bought the carry cot, the bag, the foot muff for both seat and pram it came to £800 - but i have parents who love me and bump - also their first grand child so they're spoiling us both... he he

x

I absolutely love that stokke pram, if this was my first i would beg borrow and steal for it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back