Stomach pain, anyone else?

lisey27

Reaction score
So my miscarriage was 11 days ago, the bleeding stopped 6 days after and no spotting or anything since but yesterday and today have had lower stomach ache, feels a little like period pains, has anyone else had this soon after miscarriage? I am wondering if it actually is period pains as from what scan lady said I would come up in another week and a half or so but maybe getting af symptoms early? Just wanted to know if this is normal? xx

hey hun i miscarried at 10 weeks on the 9th, so works out same day as you i guess and i stopped bleeding monday and i still have period pains and have done since the MC. Doctor said they were normal and as long as i am not bleeding profusley or the pain isnt too much to bear not to worry.

not too sure when you're supposed to get your period after MC though, but pains sound normal

sorry for your loss btw, big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm sorry for your loss too, such a difficult time xx
The time for period can vary quite a lot i think but the lady that did my last scan said to expect to have a period in two weeks (ish) from that scan as she could tell by the lining of the womb on the scan.
I take comfort knowing tht its nothing to worry about, Its not unbearable xxHope you're doing ok xxx

yeah i am getting better, finally relaxing at home seeing as i am off on the sick until monday. It is worrying the effects a MC can have on your body, i kept getting paranoid i was going to get a masive infection or something like that.

I find that codeine and paracetamol takes the edge off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back