Strange 'Low Down' Pains? *edit* pic added in Third Tri...

kazlin

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you girls were experiencing this. They began last night.

I keep getting very sharp one second pains very low down in my pubic area. I don't feel alarmed as they are not that painful but I haven't had these before. The way I can describe them really is like a sharp needle pricking.

I am going to post a pic later of my bump so perhaps you could let me know if bubs is looking quite low down now. Think it could just be lots of pressure on my bladder :think:

Baby is engaging by the sounds of it, you'll feel pressure too :D

I have been getting this too for the last couple of weeks and then at my last midwife app she said baby is 3/5 engaged so guess that is whats causing them, makes me squeak a bit though which sends everyone around me into a nice panic!! :rotfl:

Hi,

I mentioned these to my midwife and she said that it is the baby's head turning in your pelvis. When she checked me I was 1/5th engaged and just said if baby moves head you will feel the sharp shooting pains. I have had them a lot worse this week so maybe lo has engaged further?

Crystal xx

Oh feck that's what i have been getting too it sometimes feels like he's trying to push his head out :shock:

The baby is dropping down little by little, chances are, by how far you are.............it's the baby's head moving and either trapping a nerve of yours or pushing on something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back