Telling my Mum tomorrow, eeek!!

ss79

Reaction score
Very excited about tomorrow. Going to visit my Mum for the weekend for Mothers Day, we were gonna wait till Sunday and just sign the card from us and bean. (told husband in a valentines card too). But as we arrive tomorrow think its a bit mean to not say anything all weekend so going to tell her over dinner tomorrow night. I'm exactly 12 weeks tomorrow and scan on Thursday. Was hoping scan might be a week earlier so could put scan in card but not long to wait.

So excited about tomorrow. Not sure how to bring up the subject. Never discussed children with mum, she has no idea we had even thought about trying. Eeeeek. This time tomorrow she'll know!!!:dance:

Then going to visit husbands parents next weekend to tell them and hopefully see my Dad at some point soon too. Its been so hard to not say anything for the last month or so especially when had lunch with mum last week. Eeek!! Excited.

Ah what a lovely surprise for her - best of luck! I cried telling my parents I was so nervous lol.

Thanks little rose. I'm excited but also really nervous, there will def be tears from me. Lot more nervous about telling my dad though as he's rubbish at showing any sort of emotion. Will deal with that next week. Xx

I can't wait for this moment personally. Enjoy your weekend, sure she'll be delighted and you can have a mummy's day together :) x

I'm doing the same this weekend too! I've posted a card with scan pic in that I've written to not open until I call on mothers day ( we live 8 hours away). I'm scared and excited too, my mum doesn't think I wanted anymore kids and had probably given up thinking I would after 14 years! Can't wait to hear her reaction she cried (with joy!) when I told her about my daughter, I told my 2 best mates last week as it was getting to hard pretending I was ill all the time and they are still in shock now! Have a lovely weekend x

Good Luck telling your Mum! I was going to tell this weekend but decided to wait a while yet. xxx

ooooooo do it in the card just give it to her and say open early:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back