think iv decided for the twins!

1986princess

Reaction score
Hey girls think weve finally decided on the boys names now .......

Finn Michael Keeling and

Ethan John Keeling

The middle names Michael after my ohs dad who died last year and John after my dad/brother.

Thought the names were modern but not daft couldnt be abbreviated and they gave them their own personal identity but not too twinny!

What do u ladies think?

Honest feedback or suggestions appreciated! x

I love Finn Michael but think Ethan John sounds like Elton John (sorry!)

didnt think about elton john! might have to swap around somehow! x

To be honest u wont be calling him ethan john every time u say his name iykwim...i didnt think of elton when i read it!

Lol! Ethan Michael goes well, but I think Finn John sounds odd. Finnley/Finnlay John sounds better and u can shorten to Finn? But that defeats the purpose of having names u can't shorten.

Lol! Ethan Michael goes well, but I think Finn John sounds odd. Finnley/Finnlay John sounds better and u can shorten to Finn? But that defeats the purpose of having names u can't shorten.

yes true or maybe ethan jack after my grandad???

Love them. Love Ethan John and Ethan Jack. Both are nice. Tbh, no one calls kids by their middle names anyway so don't think anyone would notice.

It's nice that both Dad's get to be part of their names.

xxx

I didnt hear elton john to be honest, - and like amy said - its not like u'd be using that every day.

Only time i get my middle name is if im in BIG trouble. lol
xxx

I love the names my daughters middle names do not go with her first name at all but they are after both my nan's so I didn't care as they are special and significant! Her name is Phoebe Eileen Hilda!!! Lol

I love them, I did think Elton John but if it's only a middle name then you are unlikely to be calling him Ethan John all the time

I love both your original names but I can see what the girls mean about Elton/Ethan John. John is a family name in my family too grandad, dad and bro so if we were team blue we were going to use Jack as a middle name instead of John (as that was my grandads nickname) in Ireland Jack is a fairly common nicknames for John so that might be the way around it. We couldn't use John as surname is Thomas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back