Tummy pains again

Flame

Reaction score
I'm getting some weird tummy pains again, i dont know whether any of you remember but i had them in the first few weeks of pregnancy and then they stopped. Well for the last few days i have been getting tummy pains again, they are not really painful just a bit uncomfortable, I got a few pains up in my you know where last night but they seem to have stopped.

How can you tell the differance between bad sign pains and muscle stretching pains?

I have another week and 4 days before my 12 weeks scan and my birthday is in the middle of that and i dont want to have to spend all my birthday worrying about whether my baby is ok.

Sorry to be a pain :?

Hi,

The past 2 days I have had quite bad bloating pain in my tummy, and also on and off twinges 'up there'. I am putting the tummy pain down to just bad morning sickness (not been sick, but nautious all day every day) and eating loads to ease it. The twinges I am putting down to stretching ligaments or nerves.

I am also getting a bit of back pain, but that is usually when I have been sat at the computer for too long!

I'm not worrying really, as no sign of any bleeding.

Hopefully it is just baby making pains that we are having.

Heather x

Sure it's nothing to worry about... we do tend to get so many diferent tyoes of pains don't we! :x :D

Anyway, sorry not been much help but just wanted to say have a good birthday and hope you feel beter soon :hug:

Ah babe, your lil bubba is definitely putting you through it! :hug: :hug:
I've never had any pains myself, apart from a recent UTI but it does sound like stretching pains. If you're worried though Hun, and because of your possible blood clot, maybe give your MW a ring, if only for some reassurance.

Thanks for your replies girls.

Unfortunately i dont have a midwife misslarue, she is a bit useless, i have left umpteen messages for her to contact me but she never does so the only reassurance i can get is on here, which i am very grateful for :)

Flame said:
Thanks for your replies girls.

Unfortunately i dont have a midwife misslarue, she is a bit useless, i have left umpteen messages for her to contact me but she never does so the only reassurance i can get is on here, which i am very grateful for :)

TBH mines the same, in that you can never get hold of her and when you do you need to book at least 4-5 weeks in advance :roll:
When I had my UTI (which was a constant dull ache in the same place) in the end I just phoned my doctor who told me to come straight down. It could be stretching pains Hun, I'm sorry but I've never had them so not too sure how they feel. But from what you say and the fact that there's no bleeding, it sounds like it is :hug: . Maybe give it a few days and if you've still got them (especially as its your birthday :D ) could you maybe give your doctor a ring??

I think i will see how the weekend goes and then if it is no better call the PAC and see if they can do anything as my dr is probably worse than the midwife and will just prod my belly and tell me to stop smoking (even though i havent smoked for about 12/13 weeks) cause thats what he says to everyone, then gives them a prescription for amoxicillin. :roll:

I get strange pains on and off, at the moment im finding a hot water bottle to be doing the trick.
Yesterday I felt dreadful in the morning, so I ended up having a LONG soak in the bath.
The pains are most likely stretching of the ligaments etc, Ive found if I move to quickly it can feel like ive been stabbed in the groin lol, I guess where everything is softening up we just gotta slow down.

its most probably everything stretching, as long as your not doubled over then i dont think its much to worry about but ring doc if you want to put your mind at rest, maybe it your body telling you to rest more, have you overdone it? x

I never overdo it, unfortunately for my oh i am being very lazy now and not doing anything around the house :?

Maybe if i did start doing stuff i wouldnt get the aches and pains cause my muscles would be being used instead of just sitting there, what do you reckon?

Hi

Dont worry hun im sure veerything is fine. Ive been getting pains too but i heard its nromal but then on tuesday when i saw my doctor and told him he told me well thats not normal to feel any cramping till further along in your pregnancy and told me to keep and eye out on it. :? so confusing.
But as long as theres no bleeding i would not worry
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back