what a f**king night....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

well i have done an absolute classic tonight...

i was driving our focus and managed to crash into our campervan!!! i mean you just couldn't make this up!!!

on the good side at least it wasn't someone else's campervan but on the bad side i have made a right mess of both vehicles..

i dont even know how it happened...i am blaming pregnancy brain as i am normal a very good driver!!! i'm just an idiot...

so been a bit stressed as with a wedding in 9 weeks and boo boo on the way the expense is the last thing we need.........

been all crampy since too :( but just had a little listen to boo boo and he/she is fine....heart beating away and was trying to kick the doppler im sure....so that made me smile...

what a numpty boo boo's mummy is though :( :wall2: :roll:

xxx

You poor love omg!!! So glad you're ok. And boo boo! Xxxx

yeah we are fine......oh was a bit mad but then we laughed about it and he just couldnt believe that i had done it...i cant believe i did it...lol!! xx

Hehe that's true love right there!! Get yourself a hot chocolate and chill time! Xxx

he is bringing me back some food soon so he must still love me...lol..plus i picked up his wedding ring today and he tried it on, so he must still wanna marry me... :D xx

oh dear, im glad your ok.

also im sorry but i cant help but lol at this, i know its awful but i keep thinking im gonna do something similar as my attention while driving is so bad recently lol.

oh feel free to lol...i would have...well i did after the initial disbelief went away. :) x

Glad you & lil boo boo are alrite! & glad OH managed to see funny side lol, like u said just aswell was yours and nobody else's x

At least you're OK, everything else can be fixed! :)

Hahahahaha sorry but this is such a wonderful thread for me.....even when not pregnant I manage to drive into the front of the house on a regular basis.
Glad you are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you're ok hun, also pleased OH still loves you :)

Glad u and baby r ok. Think pregnancy excuses us from little mistakes x

:hug: it's so easy done! As long as u and boo boo r ok that's the important thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back