What do you think the world will be like?

Kimbo

Reaction score
in 700 years?
(if it lasts that long, that is!)
Imagine there's no global warming etc, how do you think people will be living, with technology etc.
I'm looking forward to Squiglet and Zebras replies!

blinkin heck women thats a bit of a heavy thread for this time of night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im home alone with a sleeping baby - im bored!!!

Why 700 years specifically?

i hope its nice, most of us will have great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren!! (based on each generation having a baby aged 25)

I think itl be like the film 'the 5th element' haha, all spacey and technological :think:

Ooooh good question!!!

I think the population will be a fraction of what it is now, due to either a global natural disaster or war within the next 100 years. Afterwhich, the human race will join forces and begin to operate as one race. Religion will be eradicated and replaced with a common goal - peace and knowledge. Money will be a thing of the past, and we will all be equal.

We will be taking holidays on space stations on the nearest planets, and Europa will be the most popular destination.

If only!!

glitzyglamgirl said:
Ooooh good question!!!

I think the population will be a fraction of what it is now, due to either a global natural disaster or war within the next 100 years. Afterwhich, the human race will join forces and begin to operate as one race. Religion will be eradicated and replaced with a common goal - peace and knowledge. Money will be a thing of the past, and we will all be equal.

We will be taking holidays on space stations on the nearest planets, and Europa will be the most popular destination.

If only!!

i'd like to live in that world ggg :) peace and knowledge, now that sounds good... could be improved by calling it peace knowledge and chocolate...

I would assume very dark...

I'll be dead :rotfl:

I honestly don't know. Considering how far we have come in just one century in 1908 they didn't even have electricity in most homes... and all of a sudden we have computers, mobile phones, wi fi. So if thats how far we come in just 100 years, it would be impossible to predict how far we would have come in 700 if we haven't destroyed our planet by then.

We will have a down fall at some point. The earth is screaming for a human race cull.. something massive like a new ice age, famine or plague, where millions of people will die. But the human race will bounce back and move forward.

I hope we will be more socially responsible.. and money will have been done away with along with world hunger and poverty :wink: But that squiglets idealistic dreams... Humans are too nasty :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Right I'm off out for frothy chocolate milkshakes :wave:

Totally agree with GGG and Squiglet, there will be a 'cull' of the population at some point. There is no way we can continue populating the Earth as we have been.

If (and I think its a big if) the human race survives things need to be very different.
These are really uncertain times as to our future. The west is on the brink of financial ruin and its own decadent downfall whereas China and the like are raising up out of the depths of poverty and dictatorship. Religious differences between us are scarily vast and its seems more and more certain that all theses beliefs cannot not live side by side in harmony. Something at some point will give. I fear however it will be mans own doing.

So for starters I don't think religion will exist, for various reasons (which I won't go into).
Technology and science will be extremely advance. Like Squig says, you only have to look at how much its developed in the last hundred years to have some idea of where it's headed. Unfortunately technology advances more in times of war. Hopefully we would have left our planet, here's hoping it isn't only to mine others :roll:
But more excitedly we may have contact from similar developed species.

I'm beginning to believe more and more that marriage will die out. Statistically speaking humans have a real problem with monogamy!
No one will smoke, I think they will be horrified by the idea of smoking.

in short.

Mother earth will be fine.

People population, not so great.

I could go into massive detail, but only if you were here to speak to lol - i cant write long posts as i never make sense. I'll confuse you and myself (im dyslexic and stuggel explaining myself in writting.) lol

I know this is getting into something slightly different but if it were true obviously it would change our view of how things will be on earth in the future. Right has anyone heard all the stuff about 2012? about how the government is going to tell the truth that we have been in touch with beings from other planets etc? apparently this whole releasing ufo sighting/abduction stories through the FOI act is just the tip of the iceburg and it is building up to 2012 where the truth will be revealed and that there are actually already "aliens" living down here with us (scientologists must be lapping this up) And the aliens want to help us save us from the new world order/illuminati we will have to pick sides. I'm not saying i believe this btw...lol

Also there is this weird rumour going on ATM via a weird message on youtube from "the federation of light" that on october 14th a massive UFO will fill our skies to show us a sign that there is other intelligent life in the universe.clicky

i reckon thats a load of crap. its a 2ww to find out! :rotfl:

I think Yellowstone will have blown by then...maybe in our lifetime even...thats going to change the world as we know it! :shock:

I think the world will be shit cos I won't be in it :wink:

On a more serious note, it all depends if the Republicans win the next election, cause Palin will nuke us back to the Stone Age (metaphorically if not literally)

omfg Kimbo why did you ask that question... the answers have scared the shit out of me :lol: :lol: (and don't say i'll be dead cos that also scares the shit out of me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back