What excersise do you do?

Melly+2

Reaction score
Id just like to know, coz im going on weight watchers again and wouldnt mind losing weight a bit quicker to tone up too but my legs and arms and belly are my main focus, what your tricks for keeping trim?

i go to the gym for 45mins-1 hour 3/4 times a week and walk round rother valley every saturday or cycle round. I also do a rosemary connely dvd or a tae-bo (sp?) dvd :) Iv lost weight doing that :)

I go jogging, and when it's raining I have a cross trainer (which helps upper body too!)

:D

For the last month I have done 3km 4-5 times a week on my cross trainer. I try and do about an hour a day on my wii sports. The boxing is really good for your upper arms. I do Davinna Mccall 30 min cardiobox as much as I can too
Been thinking about getting one of those reebox trampolines :think: They look fun! Has anyone got one, is it any good??

I had one of those trampolines but I never used it. Its fun at first but jumping up and down soon gets boring, or at least it did for me! Its in my parents garden now cos josh plays on it :lol:

I've only just started doing exercise, we bought an exercise bike the other day and we have a treadmill, weight bench, rowing machine and sit-up bench at my parents house from when we lived there. I've been sorting it all out today so we're gonna start using that every other night.

Im alright at the exercise, its the diet bit that Im rubbish at :lol:

My main exercise is walking. I have VERY toned legs because of this, and very strong... the rest of me isn't nearly as toned though.

Swimming is definately the most fun exercise ever, as is a nice jog.

thanks kirsty............you're probably right, it will be fun at first but then I'll get bored.

i go jogging and do 250 - 300 sit ups a day. i also do boxing which is fun and good for letting out anger :x

_Rosie_ said:
i go jogging and do 250 - 300 sit ups a day. i also do boxing which is fun and good for letting out anger :x

HOW many sit ups???? :shock:

I do 20 every 2 days and that makes me ache :oops:

lol i know im mad but i actually like the achey feeling i do like 20 then rest for a minute then do the next 20 and so on.

_Rosie_ said:

HOW many sit ups???? :shock:

I do 20 every 2 days and that makes me ache :oops:

lol i know im mad but i actually like the achey feeling i do like 20 then rest for a minute then do the next 20 and so on.

I got a good work out the other day taking my children to Playzone (a large indoor play area with slides, climbing apparatus) you end up running around and climbing yourself and come out knackered and wobbly at the end lol

i do aquaerobics and swimming and flexi bar, alernate weeks once a week :D

I try to walk for a couple of hours with Jake a few times a week. I have also started a bellydancing class :lol:

natalie&jake said:
I try to walk for a couple of hours with Jake a few times a week. I have also started a bellydancing class :lol:

oh yes how is that going?? :D

neeko_1 said:
[quote="natalie&jake":5wcgehhp]I try to walk for a couple of hours with Jake a few times a week. I have also started a bellydancing class :lol:

oh yes how is that going?? :D[/quote:5wcgehhp]

Ohhhhhh its so much fun but I feel like a 3 legged elephant trying to do it, not graceful like the teacher :lol: It makes you sweat so much and really works the tummy muscles.

She said even though people may feel like they cant do it well yet something will 'click' and we will suddenly get it. Im remembering back to the days when I was learning how to drive and was rubbish and probably dangerous too, but now Im a good driver and do it without thinging :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back