what is the world coming to ehh????

MissGobby

Reaction score
well, you probably wont know (unless you live in Sheffield - or surrounding!) that a man was killed at a tram stop last weekend (it is just down the road from my house!!)

WELL....i saw my old-best mate last night (she came to show off her new newphew :) ) and she told me, a lad we knew, who is around 17 has been arrested for the murder!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also, a lad we used to go to school with, he is also been questionned in connection with it - and she says (her folks own a pub) that he has been going round beating people up, threatening people with guns, knifes, you name it!!!!

AND ITS ON MY DOOR STEP!!!!!

how scary is that?????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sunshinestars said:
omg, it is scary, was he pushed on to the tracks then...

no he was beat up, i think it was a blow to the head that killed him, but the thing we cant understand is, after he had been beat up, he maanged to get himself on the tram, get off and get a bus where he then collapsed and died - but surely people could have seen he had just been beaten to a pulp??

its scary stuff!!! it makes me frightend for my brother, hes 11 on Sunday and there are so many street robberys and that that go on its unbelieveable - my DF's brother got sent to prison last year for that and he was only 17 , it viles me it really does!!!! :x

When I lived back in my hometown of Ramsgate, I lived in a house behind the highstreet and the access was actually on the highstreet. I got home from work one day to find police tape around the outsude so I couldnt get in. Someone had been stabbed right outside my door. Now thats on your doorstep!!!!

I think that this element exists everywhere you go, its just more concentrated in some areas more than others.

2 14 year olds have been charged with the murder. Aparently he was attacked at the tram stop then tried getting on a bus to go home where he callapsed and died from head injuries :cry: so sad! theres been a few things on the news about people in sheffield being shot and attacked. Its right scarey. Some one was stabbed on the moor a few weeks ago, police were there guarding the scene, aparently a gang stabbed a guy as he took money out the cash machine!!! :shock:

I know how u feel its bad where I live too hun but like GGG said it goes happen everywhere im afriad :( The crime rates here are aparantly worse than some of Londons blackspots like brixton etc.
Always not nice when its so close to home ehh? :hug:

i know, its awful, especially when people you know/went to school with are being arrested for murder!!! i mean one of the lads cant be older than 17 -17 YEAR OLD!!!!!! :shock:

In my area the younger ones are the worst! A gang of them snapped all the little trees theyve planted out side my house. When we 1st moved in they were breaking into the just built houses and nicking things! Some of them even pulled wires out from underneath patios and ran off with them!! what are they going to do with them???!?!?! The kids who broke into our car and walked off laughing were only about 12!! :evil: Lil *BEEPS* they'll do anything to pee people off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back