When should symptoms start?

miffy

Reaction score
Getting a little worried as I really don't have many symptoms yet, then I read in 1st Tri of everyone throwing up and going off their food! When I was pg with my son, I have to admit I had very few symptoms, didn't even bother testing until I was about at this stage now, as we hadn't planned it and I had no idea.

I just worry as with my two miscarried pgs, again I had very few symptoms and look how that turned out. Ironically, I wish I was throwing up, at least I'd know it was real!

When should obvious symptoms start for most people?

when you're in week 9... and you feel awful, and you don't want to eat, and nothing tastes of anything, you will be PRAYING for this time again, trust me!

i had very few symptoms with my last pregnancy....felt sick but i never was...had a funny metalic kinda taste in the back of my mouth but that was after i found out
I guess everyone is different and some people can get away without many symptoms who knows!

I know how you feel hun. I was really sick during my last pregnancy and I haven't had many symptoms this time, so I keep thinking something is not right.

I've just realised that I started feeling sick around 5-6 weeks last time. I won't be 5 weeks until tomorrow so, I guess its still early for me. I was so miserable last time and didn't think I would make it through the pregnancy. Now I know I would go through anything to have a healthy baby and I'm actually welcoming the morning sickness! I guess I think I'll feel relieved once it comes....although like Llys said, I'll be missing these "easy" days.

I also try to remember that they say every pregnancy is different and you shouldn't really compare them. I don't know if I will be able to follow that, but I try to think of that when I get nervous.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hi.. im like you.....
im amost 7 wks, and the only symptoms ive got is sore boobs and slight nauseous! (spelt wrong sorry!) :oops:

i also read everyones threads about them having constant sickness, and im like...... Mmmmm i dont!!!! :think:

try not to worry... my best friend went through the whole 9 mths without any symptoms at all!!! (apart from the obvious one, no AF)
she was really lucky!!!!!

suppose every womans different..... xxx :hug:

i know its easy to say but try not to worry about lack of symptoms, when i had my m/c's my symptoms didnt change at all i was still throwing up the day of my d&c, and i remember when i was pregnant with my daughter i didnt really have any symptoms untill about 11 weeks, when most peoples symptoms are easing :roll:.
Again its easy to say but try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Hi,

I think it varies so much from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy. When I had my first little girl I felt terrible straight away - sick, dizzy, tired, the lot. With my 2nd, all I had for the first couple of weeks was a stretching/ aching feeling, slight nausea and tiredness - then when I got to 7 weeks the symptoms suddenly flared right up!!! One thing I do remember with the m/c was that I didn't have severe symptoms but a few days before I felt quite bloated; I don't think I was as tired as I should have been - I remember thinking that.

I've got a friend who had no morning sickness whatsoever though!!!

I'm unsure about this pregnancy - it hasn't really hit home yet as it was the last thing I was expecting this month and it's very early days, but after 3 previous pregnancies I am none the wiser - more confused if anything!!! I think I feel similar to when I had my 2nd at the moement. I keep pleading with it to keep growing!

Not sure if that was much help really but would like to wish you all the best of luck

Thanks everyone for your support. I have to admit, I am more tired than the last two pgs, it was something I noticed before too that I didn't seem tired enough. So maybe that's a good thing.

I'm just a very impatient person and not very good at the waiting game! One more week before my next appt with the doctor, when hopefully I'll get another scan.

I've had a few crampy/stretchy pains the last few days too, which I didn't get with the last 2 pgs :think:

Symptoms would be really faint atm and build up from about week 5 or 6...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back