When to test?

MrsPain

Reaction score
Although I've been ttc for 12 months im pretty new to the calculations etc.

I've just started using ovulation sticks. I have a 26 day cycle and ovulated on day 18 (5 days after I thought it would be) AF is due on Sunday and I've read somewhere If you ovulate late, then it will show up late - but I'm so impatient I really want to do a Early Response in the morning!

Any advise? Tx

How many days past ovulation are u? Because an early test probably won't show up til ur at least around 10dpo, and even then most don't get their bfp until 14dpo. If u ov'ed later then u will probably have to wait a few more days to test to get an accurate result. Fingers crossed and good luck xx

Thanks hun, in 5dpo and will be 10dpo on the day AF is due. So guess just need to wait and see if she comes

How many days past ovulation are u? Because an early test probably won't show up til ur at least around 10dpo, and even then most don't get their bfp until 14dpo. If u ov'ed later then u will probably have to wait a few more days to test to get an accurate result. Fingers crossed and good luck xx

So this is the cycle that women must know ... Thanks for the advice my wife is also impatient but the more I am, that is why I am here in this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back