Which cup for milk?

charliebear

Reaction score
Which cup does your toddler use for their milk?
Do you only use that particular cup for milk or also for other drinks?
Did you change straight from bottle/breast to cup? or did you wean them on to cup?

AJ uses a bottle.
I want to only use one type of cup for milk and one ttype for other drinks.
I'm going to offer a cup in the am and leave his bedtime bottle until he's settled with the cup in the am. Then make the switch at bedtime.

:flower:

Hebe went from breast/bottle to the cow cup when she turned 1 and stopped BFing.

Cow%20Cup%20Front.jpg

She only ever drinks water during the day (not interested in juice of any kind which is a result!) and she has cheapo sippy cups or a 360 cup. :)

Wevstarted by just using a cup for water and I just let him play with it for a few weeks then we switched to a cup for milk too! I have however still to find the perfect cup that doesn't allow him to pour it all over!

Forgot to add that bottle will only hold 150ml so it's not ideal if baby drinks more than that. Evie suffers from reflux so she was only taking 150ml at anytime and having milk 4 times a day to help prevent it. Since being in cows milk though she is drinking 8 - 9 oz twice a day so I'm going to have to get another trainer cup, think we're getting something like this one, same sort of design as the NUK cup but holds more, it's good to have the handles as they get used to feeding themselves :) xx

http://www.mothercare.com/Winnie-Po...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=corehttp://www.mothercare.com/Winnie-Po...ng=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=co re

Jack has the cow cup but really struggles to suck anything out of it! I personally think he's just lazy :lol:

My son also uses the cow cup.

The cow cup has a non spill thing and only a few drips escape :) The 360 is pretty good too :)

I got it to slow her down!! without the valve in it she's like a student in the union during happy bloody hour...it's down in 30 secs! :lol:

22376-60cupspinkblue300.jpg

They can drink from all the way round the lip (360 degrees) so its like a transition to a proper cup without a spout :)

Ooohh I like the look of that. Will have to go and have a look at one of those.

Thank you :)

Thank you :flower:
I'm loving the coloured cow cups. We do have a cow cup, going to try it in the morning.
Hopefully he'll be ok, he's had some milk from it a couple of times (not keen though!)

Hmmm, I gave him his am milk in a cow cup yesterday - didnt go well at all. He had a couple of sips and gave it back to me! I'll try again in a couple of days!

we also use the cow cups and the 360 cups.. ffion prefers the 360 though!

we also use the cow cups and the 360 cups.. ffion prefers the 360 though!

I was thinking about the 360 yesterday as AJ was drinking from an open cup yesterday afternoon :shock: I didnt know he could do that without drenching himself!!

ffion and rhys both have an open cup for all juice/water during the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back