Why don't we have

angelcake89

Reaction score
a calendar that everyone can put their due dates on? I don't know if it's possible to get an interactive calendar that people can just add their date to, but I thought it would be quite nice as people can continue to put their dates in and it won't be a mammoth thread.

good idea, last time there was one I guess in tri2. it was a coloured calender with our names on it.. and it had 2 colours one for due dates the other for scans and brief description is also written. it was nice.

I think with the calendars on forums is you either have to have mods that manage it, or let everyone access it and risk it being filled with random stuff instead of just edd's.
xx

Agree, I did do a due in July thread, but they drop off. So a calander off site might be a good idea?

snoopin in so excuse me...

i like this calendar idea... if you girls get it going start one in tri 2!!

xx

I think Google might have a calendar function.
I'm sure I read that somewhere, i'll research
xx

Google do have a calendar function but I don't think it's interactive...but maybe if a mod or we had an appointed member or couple of members (but once they moved on they might not catch all the dates) they could run it, but I think interactive is ok doesn't matter really if people put silly things on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back