❤️October due date 2023❤️

Hey, due date 7th October. Can’t believe it’s been almost 5 years since I was last here! Still nervous as totally thought I was out this month, did first response at the 6 days before AF and nothing, went on holiday, cycled, joined slimming world and then BFP. Still sinking in, but 3 tests later and I think I’m starting to believe it

Hey, due date 7th October. Can’t believe it’s been almost 5 years since I was last here! Still nervous as totally thought I was out this month, did first response at the 6 days before AF and nothing, went on holiday, cycled, joined slimming world and then BFP. Still sinking in, but 3 tests later and I think I’m starting to believe it
Hiya flossy big congratulations so happy for you I’ve added your due date your the 7th and I’m the 6th exciting xx

Congratulations to you too. How are you feeling? Xx

Hi, this is my third time here… first two took over a year to conceive, we decided to start trying for this one in the new year

I think I’m about 4 weeks so should be due around 14th October!

this site doesn’t appear to be as busy as it was a few years ago.

lots of sticky baby dust to everyone xxx

Hi, this is my third time here… first two took over a year to conceive, we decided to start trying for this one in the new year

I think I’m about 4 weeks so should be due around 14th October!

this site doesn’t appear to be as busy as it was a few years ago.

lots of sticky baby dust to everyone xxx
Ah, congratulations Chrissy, that was quick :dance: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :D xx

Ah, congratulations Chrissy, that was quick :dance: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :D xx
Thankyou how far are you now? I can’t believe it. We both had a wtf moment, but thrilled it’s happened so quick x

Congratulations Chrissi. Ours was quicker than expected too so very grateful and I agree seems quieter on here than a few years ago. How are you feeling? I am so bloated I look huge

Congratulations Chrissi. Ours was quicker than expected too so very grateful and I agree seems quieter on here than a few years ago. How are you feeling? I am so bloated I look huge
Ahh it’s definitely nice to to have the stressful ‘trying’ part.
I’m feeling ok apart from terrible sleep and heavy tummy, the tummy thing started as soon as I found out so I thinks it could be psychological! I’m not sure if I’ve been feeling a bit sick aswell.
Last week I could smell everything and was starving. What about you? Apart from bloating are you feeling ok? X

Thankyou how far are you now? I can’t believe it. We both had a wtf moment, but thrilled it’s happened so quick x
I bet! :)
I'm 12 weeks today and have my 12 week scan on Friday and all being well I'll then book a gender scan for the 5th of march :D
Our 3 are all going to be soo close in age <3 xx

I bet! :)
I'm 12 weeks today and have my 12 week scan on Friday and all being well I'll then book a gender scan for the 5th of march :D
Our 3 are all going to be soo close in age <3 xx
Eeek how exciting. Are you showing at all yet? I had a little bump while pregnant with Lawrence at 12 weeks.
All going well I think we’re having a surprise this time. This third one was a change of heart after being against having three after we had Lawrence. Will have to buy a new car now haha. Is your car big enough for five or will you be upsizing too?

Ahh it’s definitely nice to to have the stressful ‘trying’ part.
I’m feeling ok apart from terrible sleep and heavy tummy, the tummy thing started as soon as I found out so I thinks it could be psychological! I’m not sure if I’ve been feeling a bit sick aswell.
Last week I could smell everything and was starving. What about you? Apart from bloating are you feeling ok? X

I am fine apart from tired and I’m not sleeping great either just nausea kicking in I think too with that general queasy feeling, used dry shampoo today, and all of a sudden made me cough resulting in throwing up ‍♀️ I wouldn’t say morning sickness just involuntary reactions. Without sounding too melodramatic I had HG last time which kicked in at 6 weeks so I am just sitting here waiting to see if it graces me with its presence next week the bloating is making me look about 4 months pregnant already so have purchased a new selection of oversized jumpers to hide it but I think it’s settled a bit today. Last pregnancy I couldn’t bare tea didn’t drink it from when I conceived until my first cuppa after labour this time milky tea and a rich tea is what’s keeping the sicky feeling at bay. Last week like you I was starving, this week not bothered about eating really.

I’m feeling great thank. How are you feeling ?

Im good too thanks. My body has certainly started to remind me what the first trimester is like today. I’m grateful for the nausea as it must mean my hormone levels are going up right?

Not told my little boy yet that he is going to be a big brother so current challenge is trying to stop a very tall and big for his age 4 year jumping on me without giving him a real reason as to why things are different.

I am fine apart from tired and I’m not sleeping great either just nausea kicking in I think too with that general queasy feeling, used dry shampoo today, and all of a sudden made me cough resulting in throwing up ‍♀️ I wouldn’t say morning sickness just involuntary reactions. Without sounding too melodramatic I had HG last time which kicked in at 6 weeks so I am just sitting here waiting to see if it graces me with its presence next week the bloating is making me look about 4 months pregnant already so have purchased a new selection of oversized jumpers to hide it but I think it’s settled a bit today. Last pregnancy I couldn’t bare tea didn’t drink it from when I conceived until my first cuppa after labour this time milky tea and a rich tea is what’s keeping the sicky feeling at bay. Last week like you I was starving, this week not bothered about eating really.

oh god I bet the HG was awful. I didn’t have hg but had to take cyclizine as I couldn’t eat or drink without throwing up until well after lunch time. I don’t think I went off tea with my other two until the sickness started.
I had loads of cramping on Monday and farting an awful lot lol.

rang the midwife for my booking in appt today. As my LMP was 14th December they have rushed me in on Monday for a phone appt and Tuesday for face to face. Even though I said I’m definitely not 8 weeks yet! Apparently they have to go by LMP.

What a better excuse to buy new stuff than pregnancy! I’ve done a shein order with maternity leggings and jeans as I can’t do mine up at all! I have to wear a long vest to cover the flies for work haha.

Eeek how exciting. Are you showing at all yet? I had a little bump while pregnant with Lawrence at 12 weeks.
All going well I think we’re having a surprise this time. This third one was a change of heart after being against having three after we had Lawrence. Will have to buy a new car now haha. Is your car big enough for five or will you be upsizing too?
Yes, showing like crazy! This was me at 9 weeks :rotfl: although I don't think I've grown much since then, I'll have to take another picture to compare, I just haven't got round to it yet! Yeah, we've got a 7 seater as we always wanted another, it's just taken us a while to get here xx

20230118_001346.jpg

@Unicorn did you have your scan yesterday? How did you get on?

sarah how are you doing too?

Yes, showing like crazy! This was me at 9 weeks :rotfl: although I don't think I've grown much since then, I'll have to take another picture to compare, I just haven't got round to it yet! Yeah, we've got a 7 seater as we always wanted another, it's just taken us a while to get here xx

View attachment 93906
Wowee look at that lovely bump already!

Is anyone else sweating profusely? Had to go out on my lunch break today to buy a new top, flannel and deodorant. Had a full shower this morning too- by that I means the full shebang hair, shaved etc!

got my obs for booking in tomorrow as they go by last period they’ve rushed me in, even though I’ve said I’m not that far. Means we don’t have to fork out for an early scan though!

how’s everyone else doing?

@Unicorn did you have your scan yesterday? How did you get on?

sarah how are you doing too?
Hi, sorry I've been quiet, I've been trying to book a family holiday so that's been taking up any spare minute I have on my phone :doh: But yes, scan went well thank you, although they measured me a whole week ahead, which I know for a fact that I'm not due to the scans and trigger shot etc so I saw my consultant on Monday who agreed to go by my dates, so now baby is just measuring big :doh: But they're insisting on doing growth scans from 28 weeks as they reckon my last 2 babies were small, which they weren't! Anyway, everything fine with baby so that's all the matters and I'm more than capable of arguing against being induced etc later on so I'm not too worried!
How's everyone else doing?
We've booked a gender scan for 2 weeks on Sunday which I'm very excited about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back