1st 2WW!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey girls!

Well i'm finally in my very 1st 2ww and getting excited!! I really hope we manage to concieve in our 1st month of trying but I know we'll be very very lucky if we do! I'm going to test on Sat 6th March which will be 1 day after AF is due and also 4 days before my birthday so i'll have either a lovely birthday or a fantastic birthday lol. I've been getting lots of cramps in my belly and hips?! for the past few days so i'm hoping I ov'd at the right time in my cycle!

I have my fingers tightly crossed!

Anyone wanna send some sparkley baby dust my way?! :)

Love & babydust to all of you!

Claire xx

Good luck. I too am now in my 2ww due to test on the 5th/6th. Good luck :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck to both of us then!! Really hope we both get a BFP!! Is this your 1st 2ww?

This will also be our 1st baby! soooo exciting! lol

xx

sending u lots of baby dust:dust:...i am in tww too, due af on 3/4th march, this is 3rd monthh ttc...GOOD LUCK XXX

Good luck to you too Kazimotto!

Sending lots of babydust!

xxx

good luck all! I am testing tomorrow! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

How exciting!! Good luck Mrs Mc!!

Hope you get a BFP!!

Fingers crossed & babydust for you! xxxxx

Good luck to both of us then!! Really hope we both get a BFP!! Is this your 1st 2ww?

This will also be our 1st baby! soooo exciting! lol

xx

It is my 2nd 2ww. Am soo hoping for a BFP this month. Been using OPK's and hope we timed it right. Hate this waiting game its exciting but oh soo long. lol

We haven't used any kind of OV tests! We've decided to leave it to good old mother nature for now! Plus lots of hard work from us! ha ha ha

We've BD'd every night since my AF finished and if we have missed a night for whatvever reason we make sure we BD the next morning. We're going to carry on the same right until the end of my cycle coz OH says he hates the thought of the 1 day we didn't BD being the 'all important' day!!

Bless him he soooo excited, makes me want to have his baby even more!! lol

Love and Babydust

xxxx

Hi Claire...good luck...i too am in the middle of my first 2ww. I can test next wednesday, its my birthday this Sunday!

OOOO Frankie!! You must be so excited & so nervous all at the same time lol

I can do a test on 5th March but i'm waiting until the 6th because it's my OH's day off and I want him to be there because if it's a BFP i'd hate to have to wave him off to work 10mins later (if that makes sense?). I want us to celebrate all day together lol

I really hope you get your BFP on Wednesday!!

Good luck, let us know what happens!

Happy Birthday for Sunday!!

xxx

Hey Clairebear, puzzle frankie and kazi....looks like were all in for testing around the same time Im also 6th March....EEEEEKKKK how exciting.... Just started using Ov sticks but not sure how reliable they are so just have to suck it and see I suppose! Exciting times for all us here and everyone else TTC so lots of sprinkles of :dust:to us all and GOOD LUCK LADIES for our BFP's xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back