1st Father's Day

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I'm so stuck for ideas! I really want something the OH can keep forever without spending a fortune. Any ideas xxxxxxxxx

lol how about giving him albert for the day. he might not think its a present but at least he will know what its like to be just daddy for the day and its free

Mines getting captain America bluray lmao!! I wanted to get him something meaningful but he won't appreciate it :roll:

I have got mine a photo frame with a pic of him and the baby and also a key ring that has a picture of just the baba xxx

Ooh I need ideas.... Like the idea of baby for the day made me laugh.... Could make him a voucher that entitles him to Harry for the day (bar feeds!!)

Mines getting:
book called why I love my daddy :)
A photo frames of lo
And a personalised gro bag covered in photos of him and lo. So when he gets lo out of his cot in the morning he'll see it and it says my daddy is awesome !!
Prob some choccies too :) x

I got my OH a personalised mug with a pic of LO on it :) love the grobag idea too! x x

I like the idea of the voucher ...

I havent got a clue what to get my OH :( his birthday was in May so i got him the photo frame with I Love My Daddy From His Head To His Toes On.....

Ill be keeping an eye on this thread to see other peoples ideas!

The gro bag is a brilliant idea!

Hand on Heart Jewellery do a lovely keyring or set of cufflinks personalised with hand/foot prints and/or photos. Its a friend of mine that owns the company and the stuff is REALLY lovely. You will need to get the prints in very soon though so may not have time?

http://www.handonheartjewellery.co.uk/fathersday.html

Hand on Heart Jewellery do a lovely keyring or set of cufflinks personalised with hand/foot prints and/or photos. Its a friend of mine that owns the company and the stuff is REALLY lovely. You will need to get the prints in very soon though so may not have time?

http://www.handonheartjewellery.co.uk/fathersday.html
I had cufflinks with baby picture's done for my husband's first father's day many moons ago (different company, though) and he still wears them all the time!

Mines getting:
book called why I love my daddy :)
A photo frames of lo
And a personalised gro bag covered in photos of him and lo. So when he gets lo out of his cot in the morning he'll see it and it says my daddy is awesome !!
Prob some choccies too :) x

Sue where did you get the grobag from?

Love the baby voucher....although it would all go horribly wrong lmao

lol how about giving him albert for the day. he might not think its a present but at least he will know what its like to be just daddy for the day and its free

I love this idea!! :)

I've had Zach's hand and foot prints done in clay at mothercare for my OH! X

I did my Lo's hand and foot print with watercolour, scanned them in and has them put on a mug with his favourite pic of LO. Got it done on photobox.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back