20 week scan tomorrow morning! :D

Lewa

Reaction score
Sooo excited!
Actually barely worried at all.. which is nice for a change. I guess it helps that so far all tests and everything have been fine, and I do feel Pip move a little bit at least pretty much every day... so at least I don't have to worry he/she is not alive... which I kind of did before my 16 week midwife appointment, and 12 week scan... I know you all know the feeling! But now I'm mostly just happy :)

We'll be finding out the gender tomorrow, so please, have a guess! :D

So far most people have guessed girl, but a couple of people who at least pretend to know what they talk about think it's a boy. I really don't know to be honest. Mostly I've thought it's a boy, but the past week or so I'm thinking it's a girl... hubby thinks girl.

But I honestly have no clue, no proper gut feeling at all! Hopefully Pip will cooporate during the scan!!

Picture of my belly so far in case that helps anyone to guess :p

200SAM_2607.jpg

EDIT: It's aaaaaaaaaa BOY Father in law was right :p My mom and sister were wrong.... And everything was normal and working as it should, so that's good :) No problems so far :)

Last edited:
Aww good luck for your scan, mine is Friday I'm so excited and I know what you mean about being more excited than scared this time. For the 12 week I was mainly terrified but this one I kinda think all will be ok. I'll guess girl.

good luck for tomorrow, I'll just guess and say girl :) I've got mines Thursday can't wait to find out x

I'm gonna say boy! Will be weird of both our Pip's are the same gender! Gotta wait another 2 weeks to find out if they r or not!

Good luck tomorrow! I am going to guess team pink!

Enjoy lewa! I think...boy! :)

Have fun tomorrow, looking forward to your news :hug: (mummy instincts work best, so I'll say boy)

Good luck at your scan today, my guess is boy :) xxx

Enjoy your scan today, i guess girl, just a pure guess though x

Thanks everyone! Updated the first post, it's a BOY! Hubby is quite relieved, and I think his little brother will be too :p My oldest niece will probably be a bit sad though... My parents now have 6 grandchildren, the two oldest girls, and the next 4 boys, so she told my sister yesterday she thought it should be a girl cause there are so many boy babies now... :p Aaaw.

Anyway.... Let the shopping begin! :p

Oh, and the placenta is in the front, which I actually kind of thought it would be as I haven't been feeling too many kicks. I've felt some, but I had the impression others at the same stage were feeling it more often and also could see it through etc. Plus hubby probably only felt something once or twice... but that's explained by the anterior placenta then... which is good... at least I don't have to worry... but also a bit sad as it means I'll be feeling less through the whole pregnancy I guess :(

Oh, and the placenta is in the front, which I actually kind of thought it would be as I haven't been feeling too many kicks. I've felt some, but I had the impression others at the same stage were feeling it more often and also could see it through etc. Plus hubby probably only felt something once or twice... but that's explained by the anterior placenta then... which is good... at least I don't have to worry... but also a bit sad as it means I'll be feeling less through the whole pregnancy I guess :(

I have anterior placenta and I feel baby fine but sometimes belly moves and I don't feel it lol

Aw great news Hun! Glad all is well xx

Wonder of my Pip is a boy too!

Aww good luck tmra, Im gonna go with team pink just cos d numbers are low on that side hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back