:(

Ashley89

Reaction score
Was so excited when I had my positive. And now I feel so empty....was in a car accident Friday 29th and lost our little babba my heart is aching so much and have no idea how to overcome it....my partner is finding it so hard to take in the news it's hard seeing him so upset....thinking of you all who are going through the same thing....x

Thank you all, needed to vent a little as just feeling alone. X

I'm so sorry to hear this and please remember you are never alone here on PF, we are all here to help you through xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Oh Ahley, Im so sorry! Take care of yourself and your oh!

How far gone were you hun? Iv had a mc, although i wasnt on here wen i had mine so i had nobody to talk to. My hubby couldnt understand why i spent a week in the house in my pjs crying. It was the most difficult time in my life. It doesnt make it easy when everytime you look out of the door they are bursting pregnant bellys everywhere. You will get through it, mine was in may, you will never forget your baby but it does become easier. Im now 5 weeks preg, my days are filled with worry, i know i should be posative but im finding really difficult. Sending you lots of love xxxxx

So sorry to hear this Hun :hugs: stick around PF as there are a few of us who have been through this recently, myself included. We support each other through it, don't think i could have done it without them! Thinking of u xx

Last edited:
So sorry hun. This is def the place to be when you need to vent and need support. Take care of yourself and oh. xx

so sorry for your loss honey, we are all here as a shoulder to cry on so call on us anytime xxx

Thank you was 7 weeks along it's my second this year but feels so much worse this time as the accident paid a part in me losing, my oh has been brilliant but is finding it hard not to blame the person who drove into me as i am which I don't think is going to help things along...thank you all for your condolences they mean a lot. X

Really sorry to hear this Hun, I'm not surprised you both feel resentful :( :hug: xx

Really sorry to read this hun, v hard when someone else contributed to what happened. Big :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back