2nd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Gosh look at your skinny little waist and lovely neat bump! I've not seen my waist in ages lol. I'm looking forward to getting back in shape once baby is born.... but at the same time I'm loving my massive tits and don't want them to go lmao :rofl:

Last edited:
aw leigh you look lovely with your neat bump! I forgot my 16 week bump pic will take one at 17 weeks lol

i was really skinny before i got pregnant, and it doesnt feel like a real bump yet!

im loving my boobs now they arnt hurting me so much :) xxx

Wow Leigh, that's a good little bump. I had nothing noticeable at 14 weeks. Didn't really have the small pop until 16.5 weeks. You've got quite a little waste too. I'm small, but I go from ribs to hips, so no real waist.

ive not really put any weight on, a bit on my hips then just my tummy where im popping out a bit, used to go back in after my ribs not so much anymore haha!! hope i can get back into shape afterwards!

ive not really put any weight on, a bit on my hips then just my tummy where im popping out a bit, used to go back in after my ribs not so much anymore haha!! hope i can get back into shape afterwards!

I had some pretty good abs before getting pregnant and my body fat was down to about 18%. I've found CrossFit box that as a post-natal membership that includes childcare during the session, so I'll be taking advantage of that!

I haven't really put on weight either. They say by 16 weeks you should've put on between 2-4kg, and I had only put on 0.5kg. I'm not sure if I've put on more since Saturday. I haven't weighed myself recently.

i dont know what i was before i fell pregnant due to eating disorders in the past ive always stayed away from scales since recovering.

i weighed the same at my midwife appointment and my 13 week scan, i wouldnt say im eating more just how i was before i fell pregnant

I only know my weight because I GP appointment just before I got my bpf and was weighed then.

Love the bumps! Love how different everyone is. I managed to lose half a stone in the first 6 weeks but have subsequently gained it back plus a couple of pounds!

I lost 2.5kg between my 7wk and 12wk appointment but my bump was huge so I'm sure it was technically more... but that's hyperemeis for you! I think I've made up for it now. 3 months of not much food means right now I'm making up for it!

26 weeks 5 days this one x
Starting to get faint stretch marks now x

Attachments

• IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 36
New Years Day is also V day for me! 24 week bump :)

d96b4d122c5175a1e383a6ce0c4f009d.jpg

20+2 xx

Attachments

• 20170108_160958_resized.jpg
    20170108_160958_resized.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 42
22+6 - Finally my bump is noticeable to others, but I'm still rather small, especially to those at work who are also pregnant and a 1-2 weeks behind me.

Attachments

• IMG_1992.jpg
    IMG_1992.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
im gunna be the same as you Kabuk i think.

im 19+4 and only just showing think hes breach and sat right at the bottom which is where i feel his movements on a night.

still in my normal clothes tho so bonus!

Attachments

• IMG_2551[1].jpg
    IMG_2551[1].jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member